“Awesome”
Review of Nick and Jimmy's

Nick and Jimmy's
Ranked #52 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Towson, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Met customer ther for lunch at his suggestion. Everything about it was over the top. Excellent. Met the owner/ Anna Marie. A Mexican food extravaganza to remember. Do go and say hello.

Visited June 2012

Tijeras, New Mexico
“Great for Groups”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We had our Christmas party here with close to 20 people. The service was great! Kept our glasses full of water. The food was right the first time. Everyone loved it! We will be back.

• Visited February 2012
Wimberley, Texas
“Just what was needed”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Not knowing a thing about this restaurant, I reluctantly approved of treating four clients to an introduction sit down dinner. The atmosphere was perfect, not to loud, not to quiet. The menu provided a wide variety of tastes and dishes, making it difficult to choose from! The service was top notch. All I can say about this restaurant is I counted on them and they did not let me down. I look forward to my next visit to Albuquerque because I will definitely be popping into Nick & Jimmy's when I do.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank alwalker
Jacksonville, Florida
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We ate here on a Saturday night, our last night in Albuquerque, and what a surprise. There were a few bumps in the service, buy the quality and the quantity of the food mrore than made up for it. From the location of this restaurant, we thought it would be quite expensive. We were wrong. Although the steaks and lamb chops were in the $20-$30 range, the rest of the menu was in the $10-$20 range. Our server was prompt and very friendly, she also knew her way around the menu. We were given plenty of time to review the menu to make our choices. When we ordered, the prompt service continued. Our server tried to deliver our meals to the table next to us. All of us involved got a good laugh at that. Then I was presented with the wrong dinner. I had ordered a full rack of baby back ribs, but was served shortribs. The shortribs were so tender and full of flavor that I didn't say anything. What a wonderful meal we all had. I wold recommend this place to anyone. It tied as the best meal of our trip.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Bil D
“Confused”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Hodgepodge menu ........ ribs where recommended and they were so dry. Wife had the fish that had no flavor. They should try and specialize in one cuisine and do it well. Will not eat again.