Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #36 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I stayed there with my two teenage boys. Loved it. Staff was extremly friendly and the shuttle arrived in aabout 7 minutes. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear patelnanda,

Thank you for your review on the Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest regards,

Angel Ortega

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I frequently stay at hotels due to business travel. This was by far the best Express that I have stayed at. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location was great for me since I needed to be close to the airport and I appreciated the shuttle service they offerred.

The pool and fitness center were out of the way -, which was great for privacy. The staff was very accomodating and the free Wi-Fi worked great. The free breakfast had a great selection.

I will be staying here again when I tarvel back to ABQ.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2010
We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Molly Judd
Albuquerque
Reviewed May 2, 2010

I frequent the Abq airport area and have stayed at most of the hotels there and this is definitely the newest and nicest hands down. The General Manager said they are the newest hotel in town actually so don't hesitate to book here if quality is important to you. The staff is great as well which is always a plus.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share their experience at our property. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Molly Judd
Reviewed April 2, 2010

This hotel was very clean. The room was incredibly small, I had a king bed, and I literally had to go over the bed to get to the other side. However, it was a nice stay for one night.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelRN2010
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 1, 2010
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a their experience at our property. I apologize that your room was smaller than you would have liked. Should your travels bring you to Albuquerque again we would love to have you try out one of our many rooms with a more spacious floor plan. Im sure you will love it! Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again soon!
Santa Fe
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed for two nights at this Holiday inn Express in October while traveling for business. I was pleasantly surprised by the decor and cleanliness of the hotel especially for an HI. I asked to check in early and the front desk staff was quite accomodating considering my arrival time. While the location of the pool and workout room threw me off at first, it was nice that they were away from most of the rooms which cut down on noise. The complimentary wireless stayed connected during my entire stay (I've had issues before at hotels where I actually paid for wireless) and while the breakfast didnt include a French chef, the selection was plentiful. I appreciated the shuttle service to and from the airport which was about 6 blocks away. Overall i enjoyed my stay and would stay again. I use reviews a lot when choosing products and services so I hope this helps someone.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank ntaylor09
ABQYI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2010
We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share their experience at our property. I am happy that we were able to accomodate your early check in time and you were pleased with all of our amenities. Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience! We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.