All reviews hi express albuquerque airport an early flight room was clean shuttle service free breakfast next morning the breakfast area hot items business center indoor pool very pleasant stay good nights sleep late check front desk staff short drive balloon fiesta
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Here for State baseball tourney. Team from Roswell enjoyed the hotel. Within easy driving distance to restaurants. Hotel does not have adequate parking for buses. But with some help I was able to turn the bus around & park for the night.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Check in went well, room clean,me and my 2 daughters 3&10. Morning went 4 breakfast nightmare begins. We are seated wait 15 minutes for waitress to bring menus. we end up literally waiting an hour for water while table next to us which was seated after enjoy meal. I'm upset I go to front desk where they apologize for waitress who walked passed us entire time as my girls watched food go by. I am LIVID. "manager" comes apologizes and comps meal. Kids eat free anyway. Asks to make it up next stay so OK lets see I call to book Room promised a call back from Travis Hilburn never happens I call next day. Finally calls back I explain situation and my experience there and I am willing to give another chance next trip. He promises a call back after speaking with Mike Rios. Obviously nothing no call NOTHING. Tried calling Today and same. The absolute WORSE service. No professionalism, no courtesy, at one point I question if it was my ethnicity or WTF. First time I have ever wrote a review but if it saves 1 person from bad experience well worth it.

Room tip: Avoid if you can
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Paulistheone,

I appreciate your time in leaving a review of your stay. I understand some of your expectations were not met, particularly with the service provided by staff and I'm sorry we fell short of your expectations. Your overall experience is very important to us. I have sent you a private message so we can gather more details regarding the incident. I look forward to helping you further.

All my thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Staff are great, rooms are good, breakfast is fair to ok. But the internet service in this hotel is terrible, When you complain, they give you a number to a company named Brainwave, Those folks are also very nice, but...... utter unable to fix the issue. Internet will go down for between 2 and 9 minutes at a time about every 20 to 30 minutes apart. This have been mention in reviews for this hotel on multiple sites for several years. Management always checks the major review sites sometimes daily, so they are aware of the issue and have utterly failed to address the matter. This hotel bills itself as a business friendly hotel, yet with internet service this poor, seems somewhat of a joke on us the paying customers.

Room tip: nice bed, internet stinks
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear roswellworking,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your feedback of our hotel. You are absolutely right that we are aware that our internet needs improving. We recently upgraded our speed to see if that would fix the problems we experience but it was not enough. So we are happy to let you know that we have contracted for a very large upgrade in equipment! We are working with the best companies in the nation to upgrade the system to one that can support current and future needs. We anticipate project completion in the next two months. If you, or any of our guests would like more information I invite you to reach out to me personally at 505-338-5255 and I am happy to provide the details. Thank you again for providing your feedback and for holding us accountable for our deficiencies. We want to be the best hotel for our guests and we cannot do that unless our guests let us know, honestly, how we are doing. Thank you again!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean, staff was courteous, hotel was kept up. Breakfast did not change at all during my 5 day stay. The internet got VERY slow (15 kB per second or less) in the evenings, which was annoying when trying to work and relax. There are several good restaurants around, but most are a short drive due to the roads. I was in the basement and heard no airplanes, even though it was close to the airport.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Good morning dp457,

Thank you so much for giving us your review! We appreciate you giving us your feedback about your stay. We want to assure you that we are in the process of upgrading our internet equipment and we anticipate the completion within the next two months! Please feel free to reach out to me personally should you have any questions, comments and/or concerns. I would be more than happy to provide you with any information you like. Thank you again and we hope to see you again! Have a wonderful day!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 11, 2019

On the positive side, this hotel has a good price and is located in an area with a good selection of restaurants (although I wouldn't say this is the most prosperous neighborhood). For the most, the room seemed a little dated, but comfortable, with a mini-fridge and a microwave. The big downfall here for me was the heater in the room. When I turned it on...it stunk!!! I had a pet with me, and I had to almost immediately turn it off because I was afraid it might make the pet ill or have breating difficulties.

Date of stay: April 2019

Good morning vinlyn,

Thank you for giving us your review! We are grateful you shared your experience with us. If you don't mind, at your convenience will you contact me to let me know more details about your room? We would love to make this right for you and your pet! We also want to ensure that we get that taken care of right away so our future guests can stay comfortably. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day!