Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #42 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Dulce, NM
“Disguisting!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My coworker and I stayed at this property because it is in close proximity to office that we will be meeting in the morning. The hotel is in a sketchy location. The room was an ice box when we entered. I quickly turned on the heater and saw the collected dust in the heater. The floor (carpet) was dirty. The mirror in the bathroom and end table were shredded. After an hour with the heater at 86 degrees the room is still cold, as if the walls are not insulated. The grout in the bathroom was cracked and tiles were loose. Breakfast is free but I do not trust the food if they cannot keep the rooms clean. DO NOT STAY HERE! There are other hotels in the area that are cleaner.

Room Tip: "Avoid all rooms but in particular 301"
2 Thank Joab M
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Joab M,

Thank you so much for your review on the hotel. I want to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced at our hotel as we take a great pride in what we have to offer our guests. At your earliest convenience, can you give me a call for we would love a chance to make this right and get more details about your stay? Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. Our hotel phone number and my cell phone number are provided below. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

(505) 338-5255 Hotel
(505) 450-9644 Cell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had not stayed at this HIE before, but it was the perfect spot to retreat to after returning my rental car. The shuttle driver took me directly to the hotel which was warm and comfortable on a wet, chilly day. My room was far more spacious than a standard room and so clean. I'd missed one meal so was very thankful for yogurt, tea and fruit snacks in the lobby. It is a quiet hotel and the large pool is beautiful for swimming laps and a hot tub.

Breakfast the next day was delicious. Staff are so friendly. Travelers cannot go wrong with this hotel - well above the norm and such a respite between flights! Thank you to everyone at this hotel - you were delightful.

Room Tip: I like the ground floor near breakfast, but choose the bottom floor if you want to be next to the po...
1 Thank elaine s
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear eds44,

Thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked the amenities that we have to offer our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip into Albuquerque.
Happy Holidays,

Otis, New Mexico
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel needs to do some serious cleaning. The bathtub drained very slow and after three calls to the front desk someone finally came and cleaned the hair from the drain. The air conditioner filter was filthy. There was also a large spot of black mold in the bathroom. After discussing with the Manager, I was told it was just discoloration. I won't be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank PAC01234
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear PAC01234,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot and have to say this is one of the best experiences I've had. Ben helped me and went above and beyond to make me happy and comfortable. I got a great price for a great room. Thank you Ben! I'll always stay here now!

• Stayed November 2013
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Erikab38,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards,

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This a good hie. Staff friendly, quiet, easy. The rooms do have the noisy console AC and heaters on the wall below the windows. The gym is very minimal; so minimal in fact that if you need a gym while you are here I would go somewhere else.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear 88jjapple88,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! You really made me smile and laugh with the humor you placed into your review! Please contact me on your next stay and we will have some suggestions on surrounding gyms for you. Have a great new year! :D

Warmest regards,

angel@tnjgroup.com
Weed, California
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel was decorated and furnished very well. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I really enjoyed this stay. Very close to the Airport and free shuttle service. This hotel is located

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Mark S,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We look forward to seeing you again!

Floydada
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Convenient location, room was clean and updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. Handicapped parking was close to our room. We had a very pleasant stay. We plan to stay here on our next trip to Albuquerque!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Carolynn J J,

Thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!