“See the city with new eyes”
Review of ABQ Trolley Co.

ABQ Trolley Co.
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best first thing to do in Albuquerque! Spend a day exploring Albuquerque’s top attractions aboard the open-air ABQ Trolley*. Join us for our hop-on, hop-off "Best of ABQ" guided city tour through Old Town, Nob Hill, Downtown and more. Riders can hop-on and hop-off the Trolley throughout the day, or ride the 120-minute loop once for a traditional tour experience. Riders initially board the Trolley at Hotel Albuquerque near Old Town (800 Rio Grande NW). Join us for a variety of "speciality tours" on the Trolley and in our Mercedes Sprinter van, including: Breaking Bad tours, TRAMsporter to the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, NM Xcursion day trips, the Hopper Brew Cruise, and more. Tickets and tour dates/times available online! *The Best of ABQ city tour take place in our climate-controlled van from November-March. The ABQ Trolley is an Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) production. All aboard!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 7, 2013

As a long-time ABQ resident I was amazed and gladdened to see our city's vibrancy so artfully displayed from the inside of the ABQ Trolley. I went because I wanted to treat some out-of-town visitors to an overview of the city. I wound up coming away refreshed and edified and more deeply appreciative of all Burque has to offer. Highly recommended to visitors and residents alike.

There are newer reviews for ABQ Trolley Co.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I took the tour before moving to Albuquerque, and now my husband and I take all of our friends and family who come to visit! You learn a lot and Jesse and Mike are great tour guides.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

After moving here from Chicago, my husband and I did the trolley tour to learn about our new city. It was great! We learned a lot and had fun doing it. Mike and Jesse educate and entertain, which always makes their tour a priority when visitors come to see us. I think I've taken the tour about 15 times! ABQ Trolley really is the best first thing to do here.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've done the $10 Buck (Local) Tour several times and have had a blast. Nice to see the Duke City from fresh eyes while enjoying the open-air and the wit of the trolley guys. Love the way they stud the ride with trivia and treats from local businesses. If you haven't checked these guys out, do so soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The trolley tour is NOT just for visitors but locals too! My hubby and I saw parts of ABQ we had never seen and learned lots of ABQ trivia also!

FANASTIC afternoon spent with 2 fun guys while breezing through Albuquerque :)