“Gotta do this!”
Review of ABQ Trolley Co.

ABQ Trolley Co.
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best first thing to do in Albuquerque! Spend a day exploring Albuquerque’s top attractions aboard the open-air ABQ Trolley. Join us for our hop-on, hop-off "Best of ABQ" guided city tour through Old Town, Nob Hill, Downtown and more. Riders can hop-on and hop-off the Trolley throughout the day, or ride the 120-minute loop once for a traditional tour experience. Riders can initially board the Trolley either at Hotel Albuquerque near Old Town (800 Rio Grande NW) or at our Downtown Albuquerque headquarters (219 Central Ave NW). Tickets, tour dates/times, tour stops and more available online! (The Best of ABQ city tour take place in our climate-controlled van from November-February.)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Gotta do this!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was a really fun tour of Albuquerque, and I Iearned stuff I didn't even know after living here over 10 years. It is fun to see where the movies are filmed and learn about the history of the city. You also get deals around town for food, shopping, and activities. We won fun prizes,if you like winning things! If you are a visitor it will help you get your bearings on the city, and if you are a local you might find things you didn't event know existed!

“ABQ First Thing To Do”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Two guys and a trolley a.k.a. Mike and Jesse share passion and enthusiasm for their hometown. We were able to get our tickets to the trolley tour on the last day of the season...and we were not disappointed. This team have a great rapport with the other small businesses in the community. Three or four businesses contributed goodies to the tour...nice little perk!
All around nice guys, very professional and personable! Take a ride!

Tucson, Arizona
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Have Fun with These Guys! Corny but fun!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We wanted to get an overview of Albuquerque and see some sights. Well, we did. The owners were outspoken but very knowledgable about their town. The trip is about 90 minutes and open air. We learned a lot about the history and architecture. You will hear stories of businesses, developers, move stars, and more. Truly get an overview.

Worth the money and time! Also their button gives you discounts at select stores and museums.

Scottsdale, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ABQ 5-STAR TROLLEY TOUR !!!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

For the past 4 years, I've been in the Scottsdale hospitality business. For a decade, my late father was a Cleveland Lolly the Trolley narrated tour guide. He would concur with me that this ABQ Trolley Tour--2 Guys & a Trolley--is as fine and fun a city trolley tour as I've ever enjoyed in my 64 years! You two young guys ROCK! This year, we were in ABQ for the Annual Int'l Balloon Festival. The ABQ Trolley should be every visitor's 1st stop...just to get a flavor & an overview of ABQ...and some ABQ DISCOUNTS while in town. GREAT TOUR; GREAT TOUR GUIDES!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Local learns more about the city she loves!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm a fifth generation New Mexican who's lived in Albuquerque for the past six years. My best friend(3rd generation New Mexican) and I decided to spend our Sunday afternoon taking the ABQ Trolley tour. It was incredible!! I found out things that I never knew about my city. Jesse and Mike are a true addition to tourism in New Mexico. They were knowledgeable, energetic, and totally entertaining. I'm recommending this tour to everyone I know!! GOOD STUFF!