“Trolly Treasures in Albuquerque”
Review of ABQ Trolley Co.

ABQ Trolley Co.
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best first thing to do in Albuquerque! Spend a day exploring Albuquerque’s top attractions aboard the open-air ABQ Trolley. Join us for our hop-on, hop-off "Best of ABQ" guided city tour through Old Town, Nob Hill, Downtown and more. Riders can hop-on and hop-off the Trolley throughout the day, or ride the 120-minute loop once for a traditional tour experience. Riders can initially board the Trolley either at Hotel Albuquerque near Old Town (800 Rio Grande NW) or at our Downtown Albuquerque headquarters (219 Central Ave NW). Tickets, tour dates/times, tour stops and more available online! (The Best of ABQ city tour take place in our climate-controlled van from November-February.)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Trolly Treasures in Albuquerque”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

It was a truly wonderful experience. I live in Albuquerque and took my parents for a ride and learned a lot about the city myself. The tour guides were entertaining and knowledgeable. A great way to explore the city and learn unique parts of its history. It’s a great way to get discounts in shops and restaurants throughout the city. Great value!

Corrales, NM
“Locals can enjoy and learn”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had a terrific time on the Best of Alb City tour. Mike and Jesse know their city and you go away with valuable information and a respect for Albuquerque and its citizens. We look forward to having out of town guests join us in the future on this fun and informative way to get to know Albuquerque and the State of NM. Especially liked how Jesse encouraged everyone to try red or green chile before they leave us and go back home.

Nashville, Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One more time...”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

... to say that this is simply the best story and the best introduction to Albuquerque that one could get. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour, The guys are great hosts and hugh Lobo fans. You gotta love them if for no other reason that that.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Very nice, but pricey”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is an hour and a half tour of some of the older and more interesting parts of Albuquerque. The information given is accurate (I know--I've lived here nearly 50 years!) The operators of the tour engage the riders in a casual, fun way and make the experience enjoyable and educational. In addition, your ticket will get you a modest discount on purchases at a number of local establishments. The only downside of this tour is price. $25 (at the time of this review) seemed quite high.

Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“We loved it!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have been on other tours where the guides give a narration and I kind of dreaded this one. But I was pleasantly surprised!

This trolley tour is run by two young men, Jessie and Mike. Jessie did the driving and Mike did the talking and he was great. Funny, informative, not just a boring drone. He talked about the history of Albuquerque and we went through several neighborhoods where he described the history and pointed out some important houses.

It was also "interactive" with some questions and prizes for right answers which was fun.

I can't recommend it highly enough. It's such a great way to get an overview of Albuquerque and fun at the same time.

Part of the tour, you will learn about Bill Gates and Albuquerque. Very funny.