“Moved to knob hill”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Greatest beef Wellington around. Best deserts in Albuquerque. They are moving to knob hill somewhere, do not know when they will re-open.

1  Thank Mark P

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Unfortunately, this place is now closed. They had great food and it's a sad day for Albuquerque that this happened. I think the problem is that they were in an area that no one could find. I wish they would consider reopening in a better location.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We started with the French onion soup. It was some of the best I have tasted - seasoned beautifully, just the right amount of cheese on top. The beef Wellington was out of this world - cooked to perfection, medium rare, and just wonderfully tender. The green beans almondine and potatoes were a great, simple accompaniment. For dessert, we shared an almond pear torte which was amazing. The texture was dense without being heavy and the pears on top were caramelized, and yet it was not too sweet.

Our waiter, Jason, was excellent. He had a great personality and made excellent suggestions. He added to an already fabulous experience at Chez Bob.

1  Thank javakj
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I have seen the restaurant but discounted it due to its location. Went there last night due to a recommendation and WOW! The food was fresh, flavorful and expertly prepared. A true hidden gem and as our waiter said, it will be our new favorite restaurant. The Beef Wellington was perfectly cooked. The onion soup was excellent as were the the scallops and lemon cream crepe we had for desert was fantastic.
The wine menu is lacking but we went for the food and we were impressed.

2  Thank Jrsimone
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I were brought here while on a trip to visit family. The waiter (Sparky) was very nice and was happy to answer any questions we had. He explained that sauces and sides are made to order so the staff is happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. I had a filet and hubby had the beef wellington. The meat was cooked perfectly and was tender and yummy. We tried the pear and almond tart for dessert and it was fabulous! I wish I had been able to eat more of it but I had cleared my entree plate already. I wish we lived here and could come more often.