1,779 results
All reviewshot soupmassage chairevening soupfree soupcheese omeletsroom was cleanindoor poolnext morningthe shuttle driverbudget hotelrental caryogurtstay there againnice breakfastfree shuttlegreat place to staythe breakfast area
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Stayed at this same hotel 2 times within a week. The first stay was a pleasure--friendly staff, nice room, very happy with the stay. A few days later the experience was quite different. Staff was ok but the room was very depressing, small, dark. The TV reception was terrible. The maintenance man said that's just the way it was. A light kept blinking on the phone but the maintenance man said the telephone company was supposed to fix it but hadn't.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank phantom2015
Prabhat S, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you for your posting and I am truly sorry that we were not able to provide you the experience you expected upon your arrival. It is always unfortunate and concerning when any guest is disappointed. Although we cannot change your initial stay with us, we would like you to return and give us an opportunity to provide you the service you expect and deserve.
I wish you continued safe travels.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Stayed two nights. I enjoyed the location as it was super close to the highway. It is nestled up a slight hill away from any traffic noise and also easy to get in and out of. The room was not a suite but it was a king and quite spacious. The bed was jiggly and a little too soft but I rolled onto the side not used much and it was great. The pillows were not good; very short and made of foam. The AC in the room was excellent as some places are not. I LOVED the lazy-boy. I could really relax for once since I don't care to watch TV in bed but am forced to when there are no comfortable chairs. The bath has great amenities and a nice hot shower.

The breakfast is adequate and they will make eggs to order. I had soup one night as I had come back late from hiking. Chicken tortilla maybe(?). It was pretty good for free soup.

I would like to see in-room safes but no doubt they are expensive.

Overall, I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Prabhat S, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for providing comments on your recent stay at Days Inn and Suites! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are glad you liked our friendly service staff, soup in the evening, and the lazy boy in your room. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I can't say enough of how wonderful the entire staff was at this hotel. Everyone was welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us and make our stay pleasurable. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It is a great location. Also they provide a free shuttle to the airport and car rental. I would rate the hotel a 12 on a scale of 1-10, just based on the service alone. It was a great location for the balloon fest. If I come back I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! It is delightful to know you had a positive overall experience. We are elated you enjoyed our nice rooms and attentive service staff. We are grateful for your business and hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

This place rocks. Clean rooms, pet friendly, delicious soup.

Natasha is awesome. I was having a ton of trouble extending my reservation online and she was able to sort things out in no time. She also set us up for success with some hyperdope lunch recommendations.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Prabhat S, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

I am happy to know found our staff friendly and caring, especially Natasha. We strive to do the best job we can, and comments such as yours make it all worthwhile. From all of us, we think YOU ROCK! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Arrived late, but Gaby & Greg were very pleasant, quick & helpful! Our room was clean & quiet & the bed was quite comfortable. I’m not a breakfast person, so the continental breakfast they offer was good enough for me. We did enjoy the soup at night! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your kind words regarding our professional and friendly staff. We appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.