“Very CLEAN & FRIENDLY Hotel”

Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque
Ranked #6 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My wife & I stayed at the Days Inn & Suites Hotel in Albuq for 2 nights & found this Hotel very CLEAN & FRIENDLY. We were treated like old friends by all staff members. The rooms, beds, sheets, & bathroom were very Clean, housekeeping staff does a wonderful job. We enjoyed the Clean pool , hot tub & the breakfast in the morning. We will stay here again, Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed here twice in less than a week on my trip to NM, and both stays were great. I arrived late the first night, was traveling alone and felt perfectly safe in the hotel. It's clean, quiet and very close to the airport - all of which were very important to me on this trip. The reviews had me a bit concerned, but I asked about several things at the front desk when I arrived, and Jim was very reassuring. As a matter of fact, every person on staff that I encountered was extremely pleasant. Michelle was great to deal with, and when I returned they had offered to match a discount price I saw online - they ended up giving me a greater discount when I checked in. I felt very comfortable here, and will definitely stay in the future. The shuttle service to/from the airport is convenient. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, but my room had no problems at all. I also did not partake in breakfast so can't comment on that, but will say that the eating area will feel cramped if the hotel is on the full side of occupancy. I don't understand what some of the reviewers complain about - certain things to me are just minor. If you're looking for a quality place to stay that's clean and comfy, definitely check out this Days Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were really surprised how nice this place was. The beds were really comfortable and the room was really quiet. The indoor hot tub and pool we're open late (11pm), which was really nice for the kids. They even served a local stew in the evening so we didn't have to go out for dinner, and it was complimentary! Definitely an upper-class establishment.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Reviewed April 25, 2014

All of the staff were over and above any hotel experience I have ever had. I have stayed at 'other' hotels that cost me much more and the service was barely existant. The hotel is not new but it was clean in good repair and all of the staff went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant.

Room Tip: South end of the building has all the mechanical equipment.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tanya,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and even happier to hear that the front desk staff were helpful. We do try out best, and it's always satisfying to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. We very much look forward to seeing you again!

Regards,

Robert Ryan
Guest Relations

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We were in Albuquerque for four nights on family business and stayed here. The hotel and it's staff made us feel like family from the minute they picked us up at the airport. It was a grueling week taking care of the matters at hand and if it wasn't for the wonderful stay at the Days Inn the week would have been horrible. Wonderful breakfast and then to our surprise when returning every evening a crock pot full of a savory soup for the guests. This was truly a wonderful surprise and staying here was our salvation for an otherwise dreaded few days.

Room Tip: We had a great room off elevator and even though remodeling was underway there was no noise. Great s...