Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$72
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
EconoLodge
$90
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$96
$85
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$127
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$84
$65
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$139
$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

1,761 results
All reviewshot soupmassage chairevening soupfree soupcheese omeletsroom was cleanindoor poolthe shuttle drivernext morningrental carbudget hotelyogurtstay there againnice breakfastfree shuttlegreat place to staythe breakfast area
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had been in Santa Fe all week and had an early flight out of ALB this AM. The Days Inn offered a great rate, proximity, and shuttles starting at 5 AM. Got to the hotel with little expectation and was quite pleased with what we found. This is NOT a 5-star hotel, and it doesn't pretend to be. But it does offer nice clean rooms, very reasonable rates, and a staff that aims to please. It is under new ownership (less than 2 months) and new management, maybe a couple weeks, and they have the staff on-board with creating a pleasant travel experience for the guests. Can't speak to the availability of many amenities nearby, but there are several dining choices nearby. And, we felt comfortable walking down to the closest restaurant - not something I've experienced in some near-airport locations. My daughter and I had to buzz out early (and the shuttle had us out of there a few minutes before 5). The wife had a later flight and sampled the breakfast - she was quite pleased. Definitely a great value, and I would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DaysABQAirport, Director of Operations at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

We are ready to surprise you again with the new upgrades we added to our plans, which are now underway! The pool and spa have received special attention, as well as some landscaping efforts, and even more inside rooms (such as a new paint theme and flat screen televisions)!
We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Initially attracted by price and proximity to the airport, I would now add customer service to reasons to stay here. I felt like I was staying with family. As another reviewer mentioned, this property was recently taken over by a new owner and the staff and management are working very hard to turn this property around. Some of the furnishings looked a bit worn, but any perceived propblems were quickly resolved. I had returned a car to the airport and the staff came to pick me up, they also provided a shuttle to the airport for our flights in the morning and when the television in our room would not get a signal, they opened the adjoining room and let us use it for the tv. They really bent over backwards to make sure that our stay was pleasant - and it was, even though it was just an overnight stay. Thanks to Chris (the Sheriff of the Days Inn) and his posse - they are really doing hospitality right!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the compliments! Exceptional service is certainly one item we never run out of here! We look forward to your next visit when you will be able to see the property upgrades we are in process of completing...let us impress you again!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed here for the weekend while attending the Special Olympics summer games. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Luanne was there every morning serving us breakfast, always had a smile on her face. It was very pleasant every morning coming down to breakfast and seeing her. The entire staff was exceptional and very friendly. The rate was very reasonable and the location was convenient. The only complaint I had was the Jacuzzi was not working. I mentioned that to Chadwick the owner and he told me they just bought the hotel 5 weeks ago and are in the process of getting everything in order. The previous owners let the place get run down. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We are now ready to impress you with our pool facility! We have fixed the spa and improved on the pool and the climate control in the room itself. When you visit us next time, you will notice those differences in addition to other upgrades!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We work to get a good price and at times, I will admit, forgo some quality...NOT THIS TIME. What a nice experience. The staff is so friendly and willing to help in any way possible. The continental breakfast was very adequate. The pool was awesome. The place was clean, clean, clean...we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We strive to offer great accommodations with exceptional service, at a reasonable rate...and I am pleased to see we hit the mark! Please come back and stay with us again to see all the improvements we are making!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I picked this hotel because of its proximity to the airport, the free shuttle to the airport, and the price. It was one of the cheapest for the date I was flying out. I was pleasantly surprised to see, then, that the hotel was quite nice. I was informed by the friendly people at the customer service desk that they had just taken over the hotel and were renovating it. I was shipping my car back home and they were really understanding about taking my keys and checking that the driver picked it up. I was really pleased with my stay and would definitely stay there again, especially with the upcoming improvements!

• Stayed: May 2013

Improvements are in full-swing now! A fresh look to our rooms with a new paint scheme and flat-screen televisions are just the tip of the iceberg! We are also refreshing our grounds, public areas, our swimming pool and spa, and more. Come back to see our improvements!