1,789 results
All reviews hot soup massage chair evening soup free soup cheese omelets room was clean indoor pool next morning the shuttle driver budget hotel rental car yogurt stay there again nice breakfast free shuttle great place to stay the breakfast area
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed here for the weekend while attending the Special Olympics summer games. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Luanne was there every morning serving us breakfast, always had a smile on her face. It was very pleasant every morning coming down to breakfast and seeing her. The entire staff was exceptional and very friendly. The rate was very reasonable and the location was convenient. The only complaint I had was the Jacuzzi was not working. I mentioned that to Chadwick the owner and he told me they just bought the hotel 5 weeks ago and are in the process of getting everything in order. The previous owners let the place get run down. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
DaysABQAirport, Director of Operations at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

We are now ready to impress you with our pool facility! We have fixed the spa and improved on the pool and the climate control in the room itself. When you visit us next time, you will notice those differences in addition to other upgrades!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We work to get a good price and at times, I will admit, forgo some quality...NOT THIS TIME. What a nice experience. The staff is so friendly and willing to help in any way possible. The continental breakfast was very adequate. The pool was awesome. The place was clean, clean, clean...we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We strive to offer great accommodations with exceptional service, at a reasonable rate...and I am pleased to see we hit the mark! Please come back and stay with us again to see all the improvements we are making!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I picked this hotel because of its proximity to the airport, the free shuttle to the airport, and the price. It was one of the cheapest for the date I was flying out. I was pleasantly surprised to see, then, that the hotel was quite nice. I was informed by the friendly people at the customer service desk that they had just taken over the hotel and were renovating it. I was shipping my car back home and they were really understanding about taking my keys and checking that the driver picked it up. I was really pleased with my stay and would definitely stay there again, especially with the upcoming improvements!

• Stayed: May 2013

Improvements are in full-swing now! A fresh look to our rooms with a new paint scheme and flat-screen televisions are just the tip of the iceberg! We are also refreshing our grounds, public areas, our swimming pool and spa, and more. Come back to see our improvements!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Phenomenal stay. Clean and modern room. Hot, well prepared, and variety of food for breakfast. Staff were very attentive, friendly and concerned about our stay. Quality assurance is obviously one of their core values. Excellent value for the cost of an overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
DaysABQAirport, Director of Operations at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

You captured our focus: a nice clean room, a hot and tasty breakfast, and excellent guest service. We appreciate you noticing our efforts!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My previous stay 6 months ago was not horrible, my needs for a hotel close to Sunport, I-25, and UNM business were met. Hence, I chose to stay again. However, this time my experience was increased 100% as new owners Chadwick and Sherri have raised the customer service bar to a new and higher level, one that many establishments will have to work hard to compete with! The staff is not only friendly and knowledgeable but is committed to EXCELLENCE in customer service not only by words but by actions! "Sheriff Chris's" management style clearly expresses the new owners desires to make this a quality establishment. Yes, it is an older hotel that suffered dome neglect- however the new owners are working diligently to make updates and that does take time. Meanwhile, their customer service will bring you back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

We aim to be the best in guest service...and it sounds like we are well on our way. Thank you for the compliment, and words of encouragement, as we continue to better the property. Next time you visit us we anticipate your experience to increase another 100%!