Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$126
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$70
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$106
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$86
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$158
$139
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$84
1,762 results
All reviewshot soupmassage chairevening soupfree soupcheese omeletsroom was cleanindoor poolthe shuttle drivernext morningrental carbudget hotelyogurtstay there againnice breakfastfree shuttlegreat place to staythe breakfast area

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysABQAirport, Director of Operations at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was the first time I've been to New Mexico. After a long trip from Wisconsin I was a little worse for wear with a terrible headache. Upon check in the staff realized I was a bit under the weather and expedited the check in process. All the staff were very pleasant and smiling. Which is a very nice thing when you're not feeling well. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfy. I did notice that our shower curtain had a very small tear in it. I mentioned it to my husband who in turn passed it on to housekeeping. Within minutes of him mentioning it to them, there came a knock on the door to replace it. I was very surprised since it wasn't a big deal, I was just concerned about getting any water on the bathroom floor. The hotel is in a great location, pretty central to everything. Very close to the airport & car rental place, without all the noise. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. When we go back, I plan to make this my hotel destination.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We are so happy that you have decided to make us your destination when you visit Albuquerque!
It is our pleasure to ensure each guest has a great stay with us, and we strive daily to reach this goal.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our stay here was disappointing. The location near the airport was convenient, as we were flying out early the next morning. However the entire property seems very run down. Hallway carpets were musty and stained. The room itself was musty, and there was only a small lock on the connecting door. The bathroom & linens were clean, though the sheets and towels were very scratchy. The breakfast area was too small for the number of rooms on property, with only a few tables. The breakfast provided was poor (we chose to forego it and eat at the airport instead, before our flight the next morning). The location, aside from proximity to the airport, is also in a pretty run down area. The front desk indicated they had just taken over the property 2 weeks prior, and were working on improving it. However, based on our experience, we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

As you were made aware, ownership and management recently changed...and we are working hard at making sure all of our guests stay in a clean and comfortable room and are able to enjoy our amenities. We would appreciate the opportunity to surprise you in the future...but with the same great exceptional guest service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When I first arrived I didn't mind waiting through the unusually long check-in process but when I got to my room on the third floor I couldn't hear myself think over the sound of Latin music.
I don't know how this place is ranked #32 because I don't have a single nice thing to say about it.

The breakfast was empty, and what was there was stale and had been sitting for a while on the morning of the 27th of may and I wouldn't go back if I was starving to death.

Just to top it off, my final bill was not correct and my TV didn't work whatsoever.

Neither Me or my friend will be returning for next years Wine Festival.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BarryZito

I apologize for any inconvenience or items of concern you may have experienced while at our property. We are continually striving to make everything better here, and hope you will visit us again to see all the improvements being made!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mother & I recently went to Albuquerque, NM to see my son graduate.

When we first got to our room, there were a few things that housekeeping had missed (a toy left in the closet, a little bit of trash hidden behind a curtain). When we went to the front desk to let them know, they immediately apologized & got us another room. The new room was very clean & comfortable. Three members of the staff personally inspected the new room before giving it to us to make sure it was perfect.

Throughout the 3 days my mother & I were there, the staff were friendly & extremely accommodating. Nigel at the front desk was upbeat, friendly & informative, Sherry (the new owner) did everything she could to make sure our stay was comfortable & she was extremely apologetic for the housekeeping incident when we first arrived & Chadwick (the shuttle driver) was informative & kind. It was like staying with family.

Would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor seemed a bit nicer than the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I apologize for the initial "hiccup" you experienced after checking in, but am pleased to see that we were able to solve the concern beyond your expectations. We anticipate your next visit, and look forward to sharing our hospitality with you again.