“A Great Sports Bar”

Ranked #193 of 1,857 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The scenery is great and the service is friendly and professional. I had the Flat Iron Steak cooked just the way I requested. It was delicious. I will be back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went here with a couple of coworkers and for me I just was not comfortable. The food was ok but I won't be going back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Okay, so there's a Moose Head hanging over the fireplace, a canoe over the tables and a truck load of TV's playing sports, this is your typical sports bar with mediocre food and short-shorts servers. A good menu to choose from and decent service - I actually saw a manager talking to customers... The food was what you'd expect from a sports bar; microwaved! I'm sure there are some good cooks there but they didn't show themselves the night we visited. The BEER was served at 28 degrees and had a frosted head - ICE COLD! The saving grace were the French fries - the best I've ever had. The girls (Twin Peaks Girls) wearing very short shorts and tight breast enhancing shirts... Guys, it's worth a visit, the wife will not be offended.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Twin Peaks do NOT refer to the mountains but to female endowments! That being said, the waitresses were really nice, and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Food was good, and drink specials were great!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had never heard of this place, I guess it's a chain like "Hooters" I just wanted lunch with my husband not this, watched a busisness transaction being arranged... not a legal one.