Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque
$149
Hotels.com
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$102
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
1,126 results
All reviewsclose to the airportva hospitalwafflesroom was cleanhot breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulshuttle servicerental carnice stayfresh fruiteasy accessnew mexicoconvenient locationparking lotjuanitacerealfreeway
Reviewed April 22, 2008

I was treated like a criminal upon arrival and was required to allow the hotel to make a photo copy of my drivers license. I had personal computer equipment stolen from my room.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Stayed here for 2 nights in March 2008. Very disappointed in this hotel. Needs to be updated badly. Has only one elevator which is painfully slow. Sheets were threadbare. You could see through them in spots. Bed was hard. Shuttle to the airport is great, unless you are leaving during off times- then it is not available to you.
Hot breakfast is fine.
Would definitely stay in other hotel next time we travel to this area.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank gmarcus
Reviewed September 13, 2007

I had to book travel at the last minute and this was one of the few hotels that were within the per diem rate. The front desk was friendly and easy to work with. The decor seemed quite a bit out of date in the lobby. My room was clean, but again this hotel looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time. The bed was not very comfortable and the pillows didn't help. The clothes iron looked like it was about 30 years old, but I guess it got the job done.

The wireless internet worked fine. I had a strong signal at all times. The hot breakfast was fairly basic, but it was convenient.

The elevator in this hotel is extremely slow. After the first 2 rides, I realized it was much quicker to walk to the end of the hall and take the stairs down 2 levels rather than wait on the elevator.

There were a lot of hotels in this area and I would certainly look to stay somewhere else in a return trip to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank bayoukid
Reviewed November 17, 2006

Stayed during the Balloon Fiesta. Booked room thru Balloon Fiesta Travel (who were wonderful -- more details below). Complimentary shuttle service from airport convenient and driver very nice - even took us for a detour to the drug store to pick up toiletries (this was during the travelling fiasco following the UK terrorist arrests when US TSA restricted carrying-on liquids and gels). SW decor in lobby and rooms great...breakfast ok -- no problems initially.
Learned complimentary shuttle service to other locations had been eliminated under new management - even the nearby tourist attractions. Wireless access completely down our entire stay. One computer in lobby also completely non-functional. WORSE PART - New management not familiar with Balloon Fiesta Travel payment policy. Indian man at desk (new manager?) required us to pay the hotel directly, even though we already paid travel agent. He never checked. When returned home realized I had been double-billed. Balloon Fiesta Travel tried very hard to contact hotel manager to have them refund the money they had demanded from me at check-out (as per the contract between Balloon Fiesta Travel and the hotel, the hotel was obligated to refund the money). Every time the travel agent or I tried to contact manager he was "in a meeting". Although the other help desk people were sypathetic, they said they had no authority to refund my money. I was NOT REFUNDED the DoUbLe ChArGe for FOUR WEEKS !! I believe Balloon Fiesta Travel will no longer use this hotel because of my experience and the many others who had the SAME problem ! I understand the service was a lot better and much more customer-oriented before the recent change in management. Not worth the hassel and will NEVER stay here again! (I do highly recommend the Balloon Fiesta Travel people, though -- they were so knowledgable about the area and offered great tips for our stay in Albuquerque, the shuttle to the balloon festival was SO worth it - our driver knew the back roads and we saw the million or so other visitors up at dawn stuck in miles of traffic we got to avoid and go around. And they really were persistent in attempting to resolve their customers' problem with this hotel, keeping me frequently informed of their attempts and progress)

• Stayed: October 2006
2  Thank frequent-traveler3
Reviewed October 8, 2006

I liked this hotel. It was clean, well-maintained, nice Southwestern decor and was in an excellent location -- near the University of New Mexico. The room was a good size. Bed was comfortable, good pillows, good heating/cooling system. Plenty of hot water, and the soaps and shampoos were decent size. Not those skimpy ones. Towels, while not big, were adequate.They serve a basic hot/cold breakfast starting at 6:30 AM. Just OK, nothing fancy. I had a problem with their statement on the website though. The website said they had a restaurant on their premises. They don't. They had to drive me to a nearby Applebee Restaurant for dinner.

Stayed: October 2006