“Service and comfort a plus!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque
Ranked #45 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Rhode Island
“Service and comfort a plus!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The staff went out of their way to be helpful. They were extremely nice as well. The breakfast wasn't the usual bagels and muffins, had a full array of food. The bed was very comfortable and room had a flat screen TV. The hotel is a bit old and the walls/rugs look it. But the important things were the best!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank sjwbigcats

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed July 22, 2012

OK On this rewiew your rating should have a good spot. You go from average to very good. I believe some of the areas would be good not very good. On our return trip we talked to the girl at the front desk about a mexican restaurant, she suggested one and it was good.

Room Tip: Do not get a room attached to ajoining room unless needed. On our first stay the ajoining room was l...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
LA LUZ
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were not familiar with any hotels in the ABQ area. When American Airlines changed our flight from ELP to ABQ we had to take a chance and just pick a hotel. Our choice worked out beautifully. Hawthorn Suites were convienent to the airport, quiet, and nicely appointed. We will definitely stay there again if we need to transit ABQ.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Virginia Mn
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Hello and Buenos Dias to all my friends at the Hawthorn!!! I had such a wonderful time in the clean and loving atmosphere of this hotel that I am coming back in August!! The food is wonderful there and yo ucan eat all you want, the cathrooms and tubs are spotless, and the beds and the PILLOWS are to dream on. The girls who clean are so wodnerful and kind and the man who does the sheets there irons each one!!!!!! and the entire staff makes me feel like extended family. I love this place. I cannot wait to see my pink mountains of New Mexico and say hello to my wonderful friends and family at Hawthorn. Merri.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain views or even better...top floor guarantees a light filled magical view of the tot...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Nephi, Utah
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My mother and I stayed for 4 nights at the Hawthorn while visiting my father at the VA Hospital. The hotel offered a discount for patients and family of the VA Hospital. The hotel staff was great and very friendly. We were provided complimentary transportation to the Hospita, to area restaurants, as well as airport transportation. The van was clean and the drivers were friendly and prompt. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa G
NM
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel is very nice, rooms and showers are clean, beds are VERY comfortable. Pretty new hotel, with outdoor pool. Breakfast was better than most, with hot food. Staff at the front desk were VERY nice only had a MAJOR problem when I checked out. I asked for late checkout and what a disaster. Housekeeping kept knocking on the door and finally told the front desk that I had checked out, though a friend of mine was STILL in the room. I didn't know they had checked us out, until I went to check out. They had went ahead and charged my credit card, and I had no receipt. But the real problem was the yelling at each other that went on between housekeeping and the front desk staff, each accusing each other of not doing their job while I was just standing there. I would go back, but just don't be surprised at any unprofessional behavior...

Room Tip: Was on first floor. Had no problems...Parking can be a problem so you might want to get to your room...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
tucson
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed one night in May in Albuquerque at the wyndham hawthone. We chose it after looking at a dark and rather beat up hotel next door. Th Hawthorne just was light,airy and up to date with very good beds. The manager of the hotel was very helpful and solicitous with some small matters- making sure the refrigerator was on and checking the AC system.He also sent us to an excellent restaurant nearby-one of several suggestions. Very nice stay altogether.We would well stay here again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple