1st floor was really nice and clean, 4th floor not so much. Somewhat uncomfortable, No one parked in the back of the hotel, not sure why, but neither did we....NIGHT Hotel Staff was FANTASTIC and HELPFUL........The MORNING Person we had to deal with was not so much.... The night of our stay We ordered Hangover 2 from the HBO because my husband has been dying to see it, and i figured why not, we had never ordered a movie at hotels, probably won't ever again. Halfway through the movie we lost connection, Called front desk and she was very kind and tried so hard to help, then the service people trying to fix the tv from their place, started searching for our movie and scrolled through all the porn sights where as we had no control over our TV.....Finally got that off then got a repeated screen and commercials saying unavailable....after an hour of this we called and asked them just to remove it and she said it would be done. The next morning the girl at front desk was horribly rude and told us we would be charged if we only watched two minutes of it, and the girl on night shift should have never told us they would remove it, the manager is supposed to call sometime, that still makes me mad, it was the first movie time my husband and i have had in months, justy thought it would be nice to lay back and have a good laugh, but whatever, i won't be back, and i won't ever order a movie from anywhere like that, they ruined me...............PS the BREAKFAST BAR AND AREA LOOKED FANTASTIC, the only thing that made my morning smile...PPSS-7am alarm clock turbine style from the airport, comes out of no where, be prepared.....i knew it was there but its just a suprise if you went to sleep exhausted....lol...we stayed 4th floor 10/9/11...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, New Mexico Prides Itself on Treating Every Traveler like Family. Enjoy an Extended Stay with Southwestern Hospitality in the Heart of New Mexico. Just Minutes from Downtown and Less than One Mile from Nearby Albuquerque International Airport, this Hotel is also near the University of New Mexico-UNM and the Albuquerque Convention Center. Take advantage of our Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Whether you Stay for One Night or an Extended Stay, for Business or Leisure, our Convenient Location and Service will Cater to your Expectations and Guarantee you a Memorable Visit during your Stay in Historic Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Suites Albuquerque