I recently spent two weeks at the Hawthorn, traveling alone but as part of a larger group. We spent our days in the on-site conference room, and nights studying and meeting in small groups. The hotel staff were so accommodating and supportive, it was wonderful. And the manager, Deven, was incredibly helpful as I was transacting business via fax while at the hotel. The complimentary breakfast is very generous, and complimentary coffee and tea are available 24/7. The exercise room is clean, and the pool a generous size, also very clean and inviting. I would recommend this hotel without reservation for a solo female traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, New Mexico Prides Itself on Treating Every Traveler like Family. Enjoy an Extended Stay with Southwestern Hospitality in the Heart of New Mexico. Just Minutes from Downtown and Less than One Mile from Nearby Albuquerque International Airport, this Hotel is also near the University of New Mexico-UNM and the Albuquerque Convention Center. Take advantage of our Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Whether you Stay for One Night or an Extended Stay, for Business or Leisure, our Convenient Location and Service will Cater to your Expectations and Guarantee you a Memorable Visit during your Stay in Historic Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Suites Albuquerque