“Search no more!”

Reviewed December 16, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Tralveler
Jason N, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been staying at what is now the La Quimta Inn for about 25 years. I like it's locatiion and ease of access. Most of the time I have been staying there, there has been one or two nearby resturants. This hotel has the entrances to the rooms on an inside hallway thich I believe is safer and more convenient to other areas of the building. As a person with spinal roblems, I appreciate the comfortable chair normally found the the king sized bed rooms. I like the way the details of housekeeping are taken care of. It's very rare to find a burned out light bulb or the trash not dumped. Because of the before mentioned spinal problems, I would hope that eventually all bath rooms witll be equipped with safety bars. Finally, I believe that this hotel is a terrific value compared to other places I have stayed in Albuquerque. I'll keep coming back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter, unless it's summer and the pool is open. There's no ice...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Your review was very refreshing hearing about our housekeeping department. La QUINTA Inn & Suites does have an excellent housekeeping program with very detailed training. You will notice our staff wearing colored pins, this signifies the levels of expertise in our department. Thank you very much for your loyalty and we hope to serve you for many years to come.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stay here everytime we go to Albuquerque. Employees are great and go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Rooms are clean and you get a good nights rest. Never heard any noise from inside or outside. Good selection for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

It makes me proud that our staff here makes you feel settled in when visiting our property. We are here to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This motel has a perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
having a separate sink from the shower allows two people to get ready at the same time.
Good beds add to the comfort. Check in and out was fast and trouble free.
This is what we are looking for in a Motel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

I am very happy that you enjoyed your excellent room while visiting with us. I am here for you and look forward to seeing you visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff is super nice. The rooms are clean. Good location. When I alerted staff that there was a smoker across the hall from us with their door propped open, I was asked if "WE" would like to change rooms. They do not adhere to their own policy. Offered me some extra points. You decide.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kathy L
jasonnaper, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, I want to appologize for the guests who was smoking next to your room. Things like this don't usually happen and we do our best to ask other guests to be courteous. We hope to earn back your trust and have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Have stayed here several times traveling from Colorado to Arizona and have always found this hotel to be very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is simple - waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, coffee, juice, etc. This is certainly not the Ritz, but this is really a great place at a great price. Will stay here many more times.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoy the fact that you and your pet had a wonderful stay during your visit. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My son and I stayed in this La Quinta for almost two weeks while my wife was in Intensive Care at the NM Trauma center. Rooms were excellent, quite and comfortable. Provided breakfast was great. Staff was not only accomodating to our needs, but seemed really concerned about out wife/mom. Definately will stay here again on my next trip through Albuquerque.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Deena H

Thank you very much for such a kind review. Our entire team is here for you when it comes to top notch service. Your review inspires our team and we thank you very much for your business.