Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$90
$85
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
$74
$70
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$139
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$65
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

All reviewsballoon fiestafrontage roadhard floorsparking lotextra towelsroom was cleanminute drivefirst floorballoonsflooringpettheftdeskfridgefreewaycurtains
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Dirty halls and rooms. Halls smell of cigarette smoke and carpets are filthy. Rooms aren't any better. Towels had several different colored head and pubic hairs. Sheets were not clean either. Received a second set of linens to remake my bed and wished I hadn't. The mattress cover didn't fit the bed and the mattress had stains all over it. I advise against staying here even if you are considering it for the budget. It's risky.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel last night. We picked it because it was cheap, and the pictures made it look pretty cool and modern. We checked in after a very long day of driving, and got room 254.

First off, when we walked into the lobby, most of the check in area had a big metal security screen covering it, with one small window open off to the side. It was behind glass, so transactions had to be done via the passthrough. The guy was nice enough, but it gave me the impression of not exactly being safe.

Got to the room and found the tiniest hotel room I've ever seen. It wasn't modern or cool, it felt like a crappy dorm room.

There was some sort of red stuff smeared all over one of the light switches, one of the bath towels was covered in hair. The bed was so far from comfortable it was funny. The shower, while nice and hot, was on at such a high pressure it actually hurt. Plus, it was also incredibly small, impossible to shave in.

After laying in bed awake for about an hour this morning listening to other guests running up and down the hall, slamming doors, and what sounded like vomiting in the hallway, we decided to get up and leave earlier than planned just to be out of this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MissMichigan88
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Came back from work at 6PM and found my $2000 Sony VIO laptop gone from my third floor room. Called Albuquerque cops. I was informed that an officer would be sent to get a list of
the card keys used to access my room. I told manager that officer was coming and would need a list of keys used. Manager disappeared and when officer arrived, he took my info and gave me a case number. When I asked officer about getting key list, he told me "don't tell me how to do my job". Can you say inside job.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank pjsPanamaCity_FL
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I was checked in late in the evening on Saturday and it was quiet... I forgot my ID there but was called in the room when I got in the room about my ID.. They staff went the extra mile to make sure I didn't go crazy looking for my lost ID. The rooms were clean and the wood style floor was good to see.. And knew the floor was clean. The bed was a little squeaky but I was ok.. The bathroom was big for a motel 6. It was in a safe neighborhood and they had security walking around which made it feel safer.. I would come back and stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Normally Motel 6 scare me. They don't have the best reputation. But with the good reviews I thought we would give it a try. I should have gone with my gut reaction. Rooms with no carpet suck, they look nice but not what I want to walk on. Rooms could have been cleaner. It seems that the cleaning people only wipe down the bare minimum, paying little attention to corners and behind things. Beds were okay. Was a total dive and wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple