“Pass”

Ranked #121 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
San Jose
“Pass”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were disappointed in our room. There was only 1 wash cloth and 1 hand towel; no desk lamp; 1 over-the-bed lamp was burned out; the bathroom light was DIM (about the equivalent of a15-W bulb). Friends staying next to us were given a room where the toilet wouldn't shut off (they were moved to another room). This place needs maintenance. The room itself was clean and I'd rate the bed at medium. The continental breakfast was minimal but fine. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Letisha S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
I'm so sorry that your stay here with us did not come close to meeting your expectations. However we would like the opportunity to better serve you in the future. We are taking care of the issues you have addressed to us in the upmost prompt way possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerest apologies.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My experience wasn't as bad as what I've read here. It was an average motel at an average price. Of the three I stayed at on my trip this Red Roof would rate #3.
The room was clean, but in need a facelift. This one allows pets so be prepared for some
barking, although once in my room I didn't hear any. The indoor pool is a nice touch for kids.
I tried logging into the wifi without success. So I used the little card they have in the room to trouble shoot. When I called they told me they no longer service Red Roof Inns. Kinda silly to have that in the room. A trip to the lobby solved the problem but that should have been done at check in. It's right off I 40 so easy off and on. For one night it's fine. More than that I would try elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Did not get the room rented and clerk said she knew when she called could not give a 2 bed room came in at around 9pm left at 2am could not sleep was worse stay ever. We did not get to sleep at all ask for another room or our money back they would not even try to help us just horrible loss of money and no rest at all

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT, STAY HERE. If you want a smelly room, ghetto breakfast, uncomfortable vibes and annoying children running up and down the top floor then go ahead and waste your money. The TVs look like the latest update was in 1997 and the mattresses are DISGUSTING, the sheets arn't washed everyday and the maids never or hardly ever clean your room, there is no way to store food, the bathrooms are out dated and cracked, the parking lot looks like your going to get kidnapped the minute you step out of your car, and the hallways and rooms smell like someone smoked marijuana, tobacco and some other stench I can't describe. The radiator is bi polar and doesn't adjust to the correct tempeture you need. The pool is dim you can't see where you are going AT ALL. The staff isn't that friendly, they don't look too happy ever. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself a favor, don't listen to the other reviews, this is a bad hotel and a waste of money it's HORRIBLE they should be put out of businuess. STAY AWAY FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Vanessa S
I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

It was not bad. The clerk was very nice. The place needs to get updated with new carpets and mattresses. We stayed with our kids and felt pretty safe. For the price and a quick overnight stay, I would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012
Spartanburg
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good relatively quite location, clean rooms, friendly staff. Kids enjoyed the inside pool. Will be back if ever staying in Albuquerque.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Corvette_Rob
Valencia, Spain
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were unfortunate enough to have had a two night stay in this hotel as part of a prebooked trip from Chicago to Los Angeles. We have stayed in 9 hotels in 6 states all of which we enjoyed. What can I say about Red Roof Albuquerque? Apart from the fact the hotel is right next to the freeway, the room was awful, badly stained carpets, cigaret burns in the bed cover, black marks on the pillowcase, a large hole in the side of the divan, lots of tiny flies in the room. The walls were so thin we could hear the neighbours using the toilet! and the sound from the people on the floor above sounded like a herd of elephants stampeding. To cap it all on our second night there we were disturbed by the police dealing with an incident outside our room at midnight. So it is a big thumbs down for Red Roof I'm afraid.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple