All reviews some great restaurants any requests worked great coffee maker main lobby sitting room upon check convention center motel desk gaby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was dirty as hell. Trash in our room, running our hands along the carpet resulted in black palms. Breakfast was a joke and the woman at the front desk was rude. The property was under construction and hard to get in and out of. Definitely not as pictured.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

The place was disgusting when we went to check-in they told us that they didn’t have the room that I originally reserved for a month in advance. Then when they gave us the room key they told us a different room then the reservation paper said. The key didn’t work to the room he gave us so I had to go down again to the front desk to get him to get the key to work. Finally when we were able to unlock the door to that room it was trashed and the bed was destroyed and the bathroom was even worst. So once again I went down to the front desk to aware him of the room and how disgusting it was and granted he had just got on shift but his staff should have alerted him before switching shifts which rooms were ready and which weren’t. When he finally got us a “clean” room it wasn’t even that clean but was at least useable. I took pictures of the whole room so we wouldn’t get blamed for anything because there were white stains in the carpet from who knows how long. Two of our pillows had stains on them like they weren’t cleaned all the way or ever even washed. We wound up leaving a day early than expected because it was so disgusting and unsanitary that I will never come back here again. When I went to check out to make sure that they had changed our room number than the one that they had on our paper originally for our reservation so I didn’t get charged for the other room I was supposed to receive just in case someone else trashed it the guy was rude and didn’t even care and just was like yea they changed it and was basically wanting me to leave. Do not be fooled by the pictures on the website it was so not worth the stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2019

While I was checking in the custodian charged into the front office complaining about a homeless man who was harassing her. She kept yelling "call the cops," but instead of handling the situation the front desk manager. Soon another homeless man charged at the first man arguing with staff and a loud fight ensued. The first homeless man left after the second pulled out a knife. I came back into the office to ask for a refund as I did not feel safe staying. The desk manager immediately went into a "refunds are against policy" script and refused to discuss the matter with me. So now I am out $150 on my credit card and the front desk manager called me a "f***ing b***h for trying to get a refund.

Date of stay: September 2019
Bobby M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

We apologize for any problems that occurred during your stay with us. You money has been refunded and we hope you will give us another chance.

Sincerely.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Stay away from this place filthy rooms real bad area nothing like pictures on website don’t be fooled people I don’t want anyone to experience what me and my family did rouches all threw room I was charged 3 nights for a five minutes stay was told I’d receive a full refund and was robbed by management liars liars liars! Received no refund for a five minutes stay instead charged 3 nights

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2019

This Motel looks dicey from the outside when you pull into the parking lot. The check-in process was bizarre, I could not get anyone's attention with the doorbell even though I stood there opening and shutting the door ringing it repeatedly. I eventually called the motel and someone finally wandered out to check me in. To her credit, she was very apologetic. However, once checked in and in my room I was pleasantly surprised at how large and useful the room was. There was an additional sitting room with a desk and a second TV and the bathroom was large and clean as well. The location is handy as it is near downtown Albuquerque.
I did not swim in the pool so maybe it was okay, but it certainly did not look inviting. The breakfast is minimalist to say the least. But overall, for the price, it's a very good room.

Date of stay: August 2019