All reviews holy cow restaurants in walking distance train station king room room was clean and comfortable new mexico
Reviewed November 17, 2017

This is the location we prefer in Albuquerque. Several choices of restaurants in walking distance. Road modification for ART nearing completion. Road will be much better then. Recommend for affordable, clean lodging.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Service_RepABQ, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear Janet

Thank you so very much for your review of our motel. We very much appreciate it. We have been dealing with road modification for the past year and it is finally coming to completion so we are very excited for that. We are glad to hear you took advantage of our location downtown which is in proximity to many restaurants.

Days inn management

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The molding and painting were terrible. POOL was not filled, so my sons were very disappointed. Bed linens were not changed, not were the beds made up.My family and I will not stay at this particular hotel ever again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Service_RepABQ, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Brenda

We didnt recieve any complaints from you during your stay here.
We cannot do anything about the pool the pool is open seasonally for the summer months from memorial day in may to labor day in september and then we close it for the fall and winter months. As for the painting and molding im not sure what you are refering to .Regardless we apologize for your experience at our motel.

Days inn management

Reviewed October 23, 2017

DON'T STAY HERE!! Not only did we have bed bugs, but when I filed a complaint thru Wyndham Hotels, the management refused to refund our money! I sent photos of the squished bed bugs and the horrible bites I got, but no answer.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Bobby M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This Days Inn is in a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE location - I lost count of the number of druggies laying on the sidewalk shooting up outside the hotel. The after hours check-in has bullet-proof glass (like in a gas station). My toilet was broken most of my stay, I slept with a light on because I was concerned about someone breaking in, and I didn't leave any valuables in the room. Half the time the cleaning staff didn't even come in my room. The only reason I continued to stay there was because I was at a conference and all the other hotels were filled up. All the rooms faced the outside of the building - it felt like there was no security and that it would be fairly easy to break in.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello, we cannot control the area. We have reached out to the city to address this issue and nothing has been done. Sorry about your experience at our property.