We needed budget accommodations in ABQ and ended up at this motel through hotwire.
- Rooms are huge (really a 2-room suite) and have great amenities: fridge, microwave, ironing board, wifi. Very clean and appear to be newly renovated.
- A/C units were LOUD. Far louder than what one might expect. Bring earplugs.
- The pool was closed--awaiting inspection. The main reason we booked here was for the pool, so this was disappointing.
- Breakfast was awful. I've had the free continental breakfast at many budget places, but this was the worst I've encountered. (All pre-packaged, shelf-stable fare.) Just a couple of tables in the eating area.
- Our key cards never worked properly. We kept having to get them reprogrammed at the front desk.
Fortunately, there's a terrific bakery/cafe across the street. But if you factor in having to buy breakfast, then this place isn't the best value any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Travel Inn is a newly remodeled and renovated property. All the amenities at the inn are brand new; from the bedding to the LCD flat screen televisions. We have wireless internet throughout the whole property and also offer a business center computer. We offer great quality at affordable prices. Please come and check us out next time your in Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Albuquerque Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Albuquerque