I booked a room for $40.99 on Hotwire as my funds were very limited. When I got to the hotel to check in, I was told that there is a $100 "check in fee for incidentals, damages, etc." Coming home after being gone for week, I didn't have the extra money and Hotwire couldn't refund my money. Luckily, another nice person was able to help me with the fee so I could stay there. They also charge a $28.25 fee for EACH PET PER DAY. If you have pets, make sure you have the cash prior to check in.
The room itself was basic, quiet, and clean. There is no bathtub, so if you like a bath, don't stay there. I had to turn on the breaker switch to use the HVAC system and my daughter and I had to share a DOUBLE bed. Luckily, we only stayed one night. If you plan to stay here, make sure you have extra money!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay