“Great for the price”

Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast
Ranked #86 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel over 4th of July weekend. We were on a budget and this hotel was great! Front desk clerks were great and so was rhe breakfast attendant. Breakfast was a plus as it was more than just a continental. They had eggs and gravy as well as waffles. The rooms had wear and tear, wall paper coming off in a couple spots or missing and the bathroom light flickered. But it was clean! I rated it low on cleanliness because the room was not vacuumed while we were there and they did not change the sheets only made the bed. We were there 3 nights. Besides that we had a great stay and would stay again!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Livonia, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I chose this hotel to stay in based on the fact that they allow pets. I reserved a room before I saw the hotel, so I did not know what I was going into. When we arrived at the hotel, the area seemed decent. It is located in a downtown area, so I was a little nervous leaving belongings in my car. The hotel of the lobby was decent, and the man at the front desk was pleasant.

When I requested a room on the first floor (due to the fact I had my dog with me) we were informed that there were no rooms for guests on the first floor. That was odd. The pool was closed as it was February, so I am unsure of the condition. The rooms were ok, but obviously dated. They offered a free breakfast in the morning, which was surprisingly good. They offered the usual variety of cereal and juice, but also had a waffle maker.

Overall our stay was ok. I would have liked to pay less, but it is difficult finding hotels that are pet friendly!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Albuquerque hotels
Days Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
Howard Johnson Albuquerque Midtown
Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque
La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Northeast
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
Comfort Inn & Suites North
Comfort Inn & Suites North
#50 of 144 in Albuquerque

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast

Property: Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast
Address: 7630 Pan American Hwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Location: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #86 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque