“My "go to" hotel in Albuquerque”

Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #53 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am in and out of Albuquerque on business several times a year and I always stay at this property. The staff is fantastic and really go out of their way to be helpful and to meet any needs. The breakfast is excellent, and I particularly appreciate the mid-week manager's social hours in the evenings. The rooms are always clean and well thought out, with plenty of room for my stuff. I especially appreciate having a desk AND a table, so I can work in the room when necessary and still eat at the table without having to clear off the work from the desk. The location is great and very convenient to the airport and to the interstate. You will not go wrong if you say here.

Room Tip: I have not tips on choosing a good room...I have not had a "bad" one yet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here during a cross town trip from Illinois to California. This was by far one of the best hotels we came across. Room was exactly what we wanted. Breakfast was delicious, fitness room was clean, and the best thing was the excellent customer service. The front staff was very friendly and courtious. I give this hotel 5 stars.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sjs009
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed one night on our way out of town and the location was great - 5 minutes from the Albuquerque Airport. Unfortunately, the woman at the front desk was not interested in providing customer service. We have come to expect so much more from the Marriott brand and this was not characteristic of their usual service. We will visit again to find out if this was a one-time thing or not.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
General_Manager_RI, General Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

I would like to thank you for your honest feedback. I do sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity the next time you are in Albuquerque. I can assure you that any service deemed as disappointing was a one time occurrence. The entire staff takes pride in the fact that this property is Marriott's only consecutive 3-time guest service award winner in Albuquerque. (2010 - 2012, and we are currently waiting to hear our results for 2013). I am pleased that you found our property otherwise pleasing, and I know that we can prove to you and your family that our staff really does work at being warm, welcoming, and caring to all of your needs. If you would like to contact me directly regarding your experience, I would love to hear from you. My name is Janet Glynn, and I am the General Manager.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed one night here on our trip across the country. They were offering a special rate that just couldn't be beat! The hotel is stunning! They upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite which was really super. The bed was comfortable and the room was large and clean. Breakfast was very good. The staff are so friendly and nice. I had to wait a few minutes whilst she finished up with another guest and was so very apologetic. Not necessary really. This hotel is really a must stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Rooms are spacious, clean and well stocked. It has a full kitchen, indoor pool an outdoor eating area with grill and an exercise facility. Breakfasts are complete with egg dishes, meat, potatoes, fresh fruit, cereals, variety of breads etc. During the week the manager hosts a light supper which is enough food for dinner.The staff is excellent. My only suggestion is if you need housekeeping needs such as an earlier or later room cleaning speak to the front desk. the housekeeping staff do not speak english. They are very pleasant and always smiling but it becomes apparent they are not understanding.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Front desk service was amazing. Always made me feel welcome and appreciated for my stay. The whole hotel is very modern and spacious. The rooms were excellent especially for the price paid. The free breakfast has a variety of options and all are great. The only downside is the breakfast service. The servers can get a bit rude. The location is perfect. No airport noise what so ever. The suites are amazing. There is so much space in the two bedroom suite. I will definitely be returning for future stays. The parking lot can get crowded.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Great room, price and walking distance to the Pit. Airport shuttle and hot breakfast were included. The room was very clean and spacious with a full kitchen. We enjoyed the pool and exercise room on our two night stay. We will defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013