Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$169
$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
$88
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$84
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$65
$92
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
$139
$97
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundrybedroom suitetheater roomfull kitchenkitchen areaalbuquerque airportother hotelsbusiness centerroom was comfortable and cleanballoon fiestaperfect staywould definitely stay here againholiday innbreakfast barlaundry roomflat screenhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I booked a one-bedroom suite for 6 days for myself when I traveled down from Chicago to stay with a family member who was having major dental surgery.

The suite was perfect! All the appliances were extraordinarily clean and worked well. Having a full-size refrigerator is an outstanding money saver--even when you don't need to have it stocked with pudding & soft foods. The temperature controls actually controlled the temperature of the rooms!! (Rarer than I'd like when I travel.)

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with breads, cereals, fresh fruit, a "hot dish" that varied every day, yogurt & a waffle maker. They offer a free evening "light meal" (such as "hot dog night" or "Taco Night") on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. This is a big plus if you don't want to have to go out foraging for a restaurant.

I used the Dinner delivery service, with brought a terrific Italian meal right to my room door. And, with the microwave & refrigerator, leftovers were no problem.

The location, right near the airport, would be a disaster in Chicago, in terms of rest and traffic, but in ABQ it's not a problem. The location is right off if Rt. 25, so anywhere in ABQ is within a few minutes drive. (You need a car, but that's a given for exploring much of Albuquerque anyway...)

I didn't use the pool or the exercise room, but both looked clean and well-maintained. The pool is small, but if you had a kid along, I'm sure it would be plenty big enough for them to enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
StaybridgeSuites32, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey for your stay with us. As General Manager, I do appreciate hearing from our customers as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations.

I thank you for your feedback and allowing us to serve as your host while in the Albuquerque area.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

Love this place. We had 2 bedroom suite with 1 king, 2 double beds & 1 sofa bed with kitchen, 2 bathrooms & 3 televisions all for just $120 a night including tax. Light dinner is served from Tuesday to Thursday from 5:30-7:30. When we were there, we had garden salad, sloppy joes, chips and all kind of sodas. The breakfast is excellent with scrambled & hard boiled eggs, ham, potatoes, waffles, muffins, 4 kinds of cereals, coffee, apple, orange and cranberry juice and assorted fruits of watermelon, pineapple, grapes, bananas and other cold breakfast items. The pool is outdoor. The only thing I noticed is that there's no ice machine maybe because each room has a big refrigerator that you can make your own ice. Fitness center is 24 hours. You can also do laundry for free. The breakfast food is very well replenished except for forks. There were no more forks when I was getting my food. Then when they put more forks, the spoon run out. Overall this is a very good value place. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

We understand you experienced an issue or problem during your stay and I want to assure you that they have been brought to the attention of our departments. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard for our hotel, there is no excuse for this and I sincerely apologize.

Reviewed April 25, 2010

Nice comfortable new suite hotel that was a value for a family of four. The area around the airport and hotel is a little sketchy so I would be careful if planning on eating out near the hotel. The restaurant we went to had a sign at EVERY parking spot saying "Not responsible for theft and vandalism". All homes in area had bars on windows. The maids had left our door propped open after they had left and the manger never returned my call when i phoned to report it. I still would recommend it for a family that is traveling in or out of the airport and want a close convenient hotel. Rooms were very clean and new.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed April 20, 2010

The suites are clean, comfortable, quiet and very spacious. Ideal location to base yourself or/and your family to explore all you can of New Mexico and see for yourself why it is called the Land of Enchantment. The inclusive breakfast each day of our stay will well presented and plentiful and the manager of the Staybridge we thank sincerely for making our stay there after flying many miles from the UK enjoyable in every way. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 15, 2010

This hotel is very clean with great amenities and the hotel staff is extremely friendly. However, if you plan to sleep at night you may want to think about staying somewhere else. The walls at this hotel are very thin to the point where you can hear a "normal" conversation taking place in the next room. Unfortunately, I had to endure a baby crying all night in the next room - for two nights straight. Further, if you plan to work from your hotel room during the day you may want to reconsider as the women who clean the rooms during the day are very disruptive as they tend to talk very loud to one another up and down in the hallways. Finally, avoid getting a room next to the exit (if you do plan to stay at this hotel) as people (including the hotel staff) tend to run up and down the stairs constantly and the exit door slams everytime it is opened/closed. I was on the 4th floor, but could hear someone coming up the stairs from the 2nd floor due to the echoing. All in all my stay was a nightmare from a sleep and work perspective as I got very little sleep at night and could not concentrate on my work during the day due to all the noise.

Frustrated traveler