Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Lol.travel
$118
Expedia.com$122
Priceline$122
Hotels.com$122
All reviews bedroom suite close to the airport full kitchen other hotels waffles hotel room fitness center comfortable stay new mexico beds were comfortable shuttle ihg stove pros cons refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I checked in on the night of the 21st of April. Rob was the desk staff. He was made for that job. Very welcoming and pleasant. The room was exceptionally clean and fresh. Thank you housekeeping.
The breakfast was superb and the morning desk clerk was very gracious ensuring that my stay was perfect. Hope to be back soon.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your recent experience with us. Our Team does it's best to ensure a GREAT guest experience. We want our guests to feel like part of our Staybridge family, rather than just a hotel guest. I know everyone is going to be thrilled when I share your comments!. I hope we get to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I was coming across from Fort Bragg N.C. to California and made the most memorable stop in Albuquerque, New Mexico
A highly respected government official was staying they still treated us like royalty coming in at 1am helped me with the bill after applying my military and when all attention could be on the official they took in to consideration all my family's needs so thank you

Trip type: Traveled with family
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent experience with us. I am so glad that you felt welcomed and were able to settle in and enjoy your time with us. I hope that we get to see you again in the future. Safe Travels and Thank you for your service!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the soft beds in the well appointed suites. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, small mini golf green and evening socials for three days of the week. Complete breakfast is also served. Only complaint is that housekeeping could be improved.

Date of stay: April 2017
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your most recent experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Please contact our team, so that we may investigate the challenge you experienced with our housekeeping team. I hope that we get to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

We love Staybridge Suites for very comfortable rooms, friendly staff, excellent location for highway travelers and airport travelers. Staff is always friendly and accommodations superb! They offer an awesome breakfast and evening happy hours!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 559thomase
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thomas E.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your time in sharing your most recent experience. Our team does it's best to deliver a GREAT guest experience. I know they will be thrilled to hear that they had such a positive impact during your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the team! I hope we get to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

It can be difficult traveling with pets-especially finding a welcoming hotel. Found one in Albuquerque! Have now stayed here 5 times and this was the best yet. After a 10 hour drive from California we were given a great large room with not to many others nearby to be disturbed by "walks" or meows. It was Bratwurst night so we had a bonus with our dinner and a good quiet nights sleep. Breakfast was quite generous and the pet charge was reasonable. Highly recommended with or without pets.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us at Staybridge Suites. I am so glad that you were able to settle into the hotel and enjoy your time. Our team does it's best to deliver a GREAT guest experience. I know they will be thrilled when I share your comments with them! I hope that we get to see you again!

Jason G.