Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Lol.travel
$118
Expedia.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$122
All reviews bedroom suite close to the airport full kitchen other hotels waffles hotel room fitness center comfortable stay new mexico beds were comfortable shuttle ihg stove pros cons refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the soft beds in the well appointed suites. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, small mini golf green and evening socials for three days of the week. Complete breakfast is also served. Only complaint is that housekeeping could be improved.

Date of stay: April 2017
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your most recent experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Please contact our team, so that we may investigate the challenge you experienced with our housekeeping team. I hope that we get to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

We love Staybridge Suites for very comfortable rooms, friendly staff, excellent location for highway travelers and airport travelers. Staff is always friendly and accommodations superb! They offer an awesome breakfast and evening happy hours!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 559thomase
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thomas E.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your time in sharing your most recent experience. Our team does it's best to deliver a GREAT guest experience. I know they will be thrilled to hear that they had such a positive impact during your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the team! I hope we get to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

It can be difficult traveling with pets-especially finding a welcoming hotel. Found one in Albuquerque! Have now stayed here 5 times and this was the best yet. After a 10 hour drive from California we were given a great large room with not to many others nearby to be disturbed by "walks" or meows. It was Bratwurst night so we had a bonus with our dinner and a good quiet nights sleep. Breakfast was quite generous and the pet charge was reasonable. Highly recommended with or without pets.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us at Staybridge Suites. I am so glad that you were able to settle into the hotel and enjoy your time. Our team does it's best to deliver a GREAT guest experience. I know they will be thrilled when I share your comments with them! I hope that we get to see you again!

Jason G.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. The bedroom was separate from the living room and kitchen. Nice to have some privacy. Only drawback was that the bathroom was in the bedroom so the family had to go thru our room. The hotel had a theater room and movies to check out. Will stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Karen U.

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us at Staybridge Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to settle into your suite and enjoy your time with us. I am sorry that you felt the bathroom set-up was inconvenient. Our team does it's best to create a great experience. I hope that we are able to see you again in the future. Safe Travels.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

First place in ABQ downtown not in a good area so I relocated here and glad I did. Comfortable, clean and quiet, with the added perks of complimentary breakfast and dinner 3 nights a week. On Tuesday had one of my top 5 burgers of all time, better than I could have found at a restaurant. Apparently their cook is experienced and gets rave reviews. I'll be back.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Staybridge2, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your most recent experience. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and our evening Social. I did let or Chef, Johnny, know how happy you were regarding his burgers. He was so excited and happy. I'm so glad you were able to settle in and enjoy your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe Travels!