Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Lol.travel
$118
Expedia.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$122
All reviews bedroom suite close to the airport full kitchen other hotels waffles hotel room fitness center comfortable stay new mexico beds were comfortable shuttle ihg stove pros cons refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have drive across the USA several times and each time I am sure to stay here when we travel through New Mexico. The area is easy to find, there is ample parking, pizza delivery, coffee and cookies and a nice room is included. The staff never forget to upgrade or thank us for being platinum members. I will always stay here in Albuquerque if there is room.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

The walls are a little thin but the customer service was phenomenal. Very friendly. Clean spacious rooms. The best part was the complimentary breakfast. We stay at IHG properties all the time and I skip the breakfast. My husband went in to get coffee and came out and suggested I take a look. They had homemade enchiladas for breakfast!!! With green chime sauce. They also had eggs and other standard fare but the food was all seasoned and didn't taste like the standard bland cookie cutter HIE express spread. Great stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I am truly glad I stayed at the Staybridge Sunport. The front desk was very friendly and polite. They treated us like family and not dollar signs. The rooms are big and clean and updated. Cant leave out the complimentary breakfast and dinner night. This is where I feel like home away from home. Deserves 10 stars not 5. I will only be staying here from here on out.

Room tip: two bedroom suites are amazing.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jessblackmail
Reviewed November 23, 2016

We only needed a one night stay before our early morning flight out of ABQ. We wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy this hotel. Our room was large and featured a full kitchen with everything you would need to fix a meal or a snack. Our room and bathroom were spotless and we did not have any problems using the internet. Staybridge is definitely a good choice when flying in or out of ABQ. Also want to mention that we did not hear any airport noise.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

A co-worker and I have stayed at the Staybridge Inn and Suites for several months in a row now traveling from Deming to Albuquerque for a couple of days each month and every time we come the gentleman by the name of Rob that works the front desk is so helpful and goes out of his way to make us feel right at home. He deserves a raise!

Date of stay: November 2016