Lowest prices for your stay
$152
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Staybridge.com
$152
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$124
Expedia.com$152
Hotels.com$152
Priceline$152
All reviews bedroom suite close to the airport full kitchen other hotels waffles hotel room fitness center comfortable stay new mexico beds were comfortable shuttle ihg stove pros cons refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

A co-worker and I have stayed at the Staybridge Inn and Suites for several months in a row now traveling from Deming to Albuquerque for a couple of days each month and every time we come the gentleman by the name of Rob that works the front desk is so helpful and goes out of his way to make us feel right at home. He deserves a raise!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites at ABQ airport. The staff were very good and the room was comfortable and clean.

The internet was malfunctioning on my second visit and I was told my staff that this is NOT unusual. I spent close to an hour on the phone talking to an internet support person and still had problems on both my iPad and iPhone. Given that I like to get work done and I need the internet to do so, I will not stay there again. I truly need a hotel with a working internet.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Shacker06
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Dear Shacker06,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel and for writing us a review. It is nice to hear you found the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff to be very good. We strive to provide our guests with an extraordinary experience and we are pleased to have the opportunity to do that for you during your visit with us. We have taken note of your valuable comments regarding the internet service which caused a huge let down during your stay and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you would consider us again on your next travel.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed there for my daughters swim meet in Albuquerque. It is in a great location that gives you access to the airport or I-25. You can get all over town with relative ease. The rooms are clean, updated, and spacious. Definitely worth the money and the staff was very accommodating, even allowed us to eat breakfast a half hour earlier than it was supposed to open so that we could make the swim meet on time. I highly recommend staying here

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Loved this place! We had a clean, comfortable and quiet room on the 1st floor. There was a little wear and tear in the bathroom. We really liked having the commode and shower in a separate room from the sink and vanity. The full kitchen was a real plus and we enjoyed the free hospitality gifts, too. There isn't much seating for those enjoying the outstanding breakfast buffet but we (like with other guests) took plates to our rooms. The hotel was close to the Interstate and attractions downtown which we also liked. We will book a Staybridge again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016

October 24, 2016 - We had stayed at Fairfield Inn near the airport during our first stay at Albuquerque the first week of October. So, we decided to try out the Staybridge Suites near the airport this time around and it was a good decision. Although it was a little more expensive than the Fairfield Inn, it did offer a suite, which was a nice way to end our 21 day journey.

I'll list the positives first, which far outweigh the negatives.

Positives

1. Staff were very attentive at the front desk, at breakfast, at social and at housekeeping.
2. First hotel where we have ever stayed that had a separate room with cushioned chairs and a large screen television to watch sports or any other program. This room takes space and it is commendable for the hotel to allocate the space, furniture, and television for guests.
3. Free laundry. We have only seen this one other time during our travels and I believe it was at a Staybridge Suites in Savannah, GA. While we did not use the laundry room, I did look at it. It was very clean, several machines, a folding table; and all free.
4. The evening social was great. Although alcoholic beverages were not included, soda was as well as water and hot drinks.
5. The suite was bright and comfortable with its own small kitchen area.
6. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices.
7. A "greeting" bulletin board was positioned on the wall opposite the registration desk that gave guests weather and other information; a nice touch.

Negatives

1. Fitness center is missing the 5 pound weights. During our 21 day journey, several times I found that either the 5 or 10 pound free weights were missing. They seem to be the first to walk.
2. Something unusual happened to me at the fitness center. I was working out with the free weights for about 10 minutes and watching CNN in English. A lady entered the fitness center and started to workout on the only treadmill. After about 5 minutes, she stopped the treadmill, got the TV remote, got back onto the treadmill and changed the station to a Spanish station. After about 5 minutes, I walked over to her at the treadmill and asked her if she understood English and she said, no. So, I told her that I did not understand Spanish. But, nothing more happened and I continued to work out while the televison was on a Spanish station. I could have retrieved the remote from her treadmill but I chose not to because I felt it would have been rude. So, I chose to offer a suggestion to Jason Gerard, the General Manager, upon our check out. I suggested to Mr. Gerard that he consider placing a sign near the television that explains in English and in Spanish that anyone working out in the fitness center should receive equal time on English and Spanish television stations.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: First floor room 134 was good for us because it was isolated from the parking lot.
Date of stay: October 2016