Lowest prices for your stay
Staybridge.com
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$122
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Lol.travel
$118
Expedia.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Priceline$122
All reviews bedroom suite close to the airport full kitchen other hotels waffles hotel room fitness center comfortable stay new mexico beds were comfortable shuttle ihg stove pros cons refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2016

The room was comfortable. The halls were a little narrow. They provide a breakfast everyday and dinner 3 days a week. That saves you probably $50 a day for a couple.
The walls seem a little thin or maybe it was just the way the rooms are situated. We could hear the family next to us speaking at normal levels and we were on the second level and we could hear the person walking around above us.
Would we stay here again, probably but I would get a room at the top level.
The place looks like it probably has been around a little while but still clean.
Only had a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Small eating area but the food was decent, Parking was good and plenty of spaces.
Free washing and drying.
Business center printers were not working. Out of toner for weeks, Just go to front desk and have them print out what you want.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Really can't say enough about the amenities on my stay. First thing is the great breakfast they serve. We spent a week here during (Balloon Fiesta) every day was a different combo of breakfast favorites. I would ask about directions and the front desk would print me off the directions to my destinations. They went way beyond my expectations of help. And the staff is very friendly. You can get on and off to I-25 with no problems. Evening social hour on Mon. thru Wed. This is a meal that you don't have to go out and buy. Free laundry room. I can go on and on but like I said great place to stay and relax.

Room tip: We stayed in 301 it was quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2016

We've tried many hotels for the balloon fiesta. I was concerned that this one would be too far away. That was no big deal! The closer hotels are not as nice nor as accommodating. This place was very nice. Full buffet breakfast early enough to eat before leaving for the fiesta (unlike other places, that either have nothing available until 7am, or just a bag with vending-machine quality carbs). Room was quiet, and I LOVED the layout! We WILL stay here again!

Reviewed October 8, 2016

I was a little worried being right by the airport but our 2 bedroom suite was very quiet. Staff was wonderful & our 4 night stay was great. Only complaint was one bed had a dirty (stained?) sheet but they fixed it as soon as we told them. Location was great & the room (105) was just right for the 3 of us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2016

We are staying in Albuquerque for the balloon fiesta and chose this hotel purely by random. Probably the best decision of our route 66 trip. Free shuttle to anywhere within 3.5 miles of the hotel. We went to the Old Town. Free dinner from. 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Breakfast is included even at 4am when we were going to the balloon fiesta. Suite is large with a king bed and separate lounge area. Friendly, helpful staff. We certainly lucked out when we booked this hotel