My wife & I attended some training next door at a fed training facility so the location was perfect for us BUT the ad states they are in "old town" unless you are a marathon walker it is not even close. We "enjoyed" their hot tub and both contracted Psuedomonas Folliculitis!!! two weeks later my wife is still suffering. I contacted the manager and Hoilday Inn guest relations they took my information and as far as they are concerned no appolgies or comps of any kind were required, If they would have given us an appology or comp a room we would have felt like someone really cares. I guess our 50 nights a yr are not important to them is how i feel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town