What a great 2 night stay we had at the Andaluz! The hotel is spotless our two room suite was comfortable and clean. Tons of space for clothes etc! We got a great deal for their 'anniversary jubilee' and that made our stay even more special. Only negatives are the location, while it's central (downtown), there are few people on the street. But if you have a car the valet parking is worth it and then you can get anywhere quickly. The other slight issue was that when we checked in the person never told us we had free valet parking and free drinks! I remembered about the drinks and when my husband went down to ask, they said 'oh here is a letter for you', which actually outlined the drinks and free valet. Small detail and we should have remember too but I do think reception should have had that ready for us. They also have an outside bar on the second floor which is delightful. The hotel decor is also very modern but with a southwestern flare. Loved this hotel and all staff were friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town