Hotel was in a good location off the interstate. Our room was on the street side but was not noisy. Cheap gas was across the street but seemed like a safe neighborhood. The fitness room is on the 3rd floor which makes for a great view. Kind of a novel idea.
The staff were excellent from start to finish. Check in was easy and they let the pool stay open a little late for us. That was awesome after a long day of traveling.
We would definitely stay again if we were going through Albuquerque again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque