My daughter and I spent one night here on our way to LA and it was a great choice. The room was spacious and seemed to be newly renovated. Everything was in beautiful shape and sparkling clean. The bathroom was large and the shower products were very nice; especially liked the citrus lotion. The location was convenient to the highway. The breakfast buffet was ample although the coffee really wasn't drinkable (for us anyway) but a nearby Starbucks provided needed caffeine. I would definitely recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town