I am talking about kindness and patience. We had a family event at this property and Penny, the front desk person, was so very nice and "real" that I feel I have to tell someone. She was so helpful and sweet with my high energy grandson. I was at the counter when someone called for directions to the hotel. She had to repeat herself several times but never once showed any sign of frustration or annoyance. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well..housekeeping and maintenance .
This is a great hotel. I have stayed there several times. The hottub is hot. The pool is clear and clean. The rooms are amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town