The property is clean and very convenient to I40. It's really not within walking distance to Old Town. However, the Pueblo Indian Cultural Center is across the street. The wifi was a little skittish and the pool was closed for maintenance. But the property appears fairly new and it was spotless so I would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town