We've stayed here twice when visiting Albuquerque and have not been disappointed. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. We were in town for 5 nights and booked another hotel only because we wanted an outdoor pool. This Holiday Inn Express has an indoor pool. Unfortunately, the hotel with the outdoor pool was horrible so we decided to cancel the rest of our stay with them and stay at the Holiday Inn Express instead. This place is great. The people are nice and it is in a convenient location. Our family will stick to this hotel for future stays. Stay away from the Clubhouse Inn & Suites! Their rooms are disgusting! Stick to Holiday Inn. We did not get a chance to try the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that. One thing for sure though, very comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque