Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town
$149
Hotels.com
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$102
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe indian pueblo cultural centersales managerfront deskmountain viewroom was cleangas stationnewer hotelfree breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areastayed one nightindoor poolroad tripnew mexicoballoon fiestahot tub
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great hotel in a central location. Clean and comfortable with a helpful staff. Better than most Holiday Inn Express's I have stayed in. Definitely would recommend. Our room was on the road side, so there was a fair amount of road noise.

Room Tip: Get a room on the parking lot side!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

AmosMerritt,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you on your next trip to Albuquerque. Have a great rest of your trip.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a first-class way stop on a tourist (or other) trip through Albuquerque. It's a quick ride from the airport, close to a Walgreens and just across from the Native American cultural center, which has an excellent restaurant.

Room Tip: The 'mountain' view is probably not worth the extra $10. The hotel is not that near the mountain. However, it is the quiet side away from the street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank matvox
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

matvox,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that you liked our location. The mountain view is amazing depending the time you spend in the room and the time of day. I never can get over the amazing colors you will see the mountains change at sunset and sunrise. Many guests also choose this room type just to be on the front side of the building because of traffic noise. I do hope that next time you are in Albuquerque that you will stay with us again. Have a great Summer!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We notified the hotel ahead of time that one member of our party has severe asthma and to please have a fragrance free room available for us. And they did!! Huge kudos to the housekeeping staff and management for that special effort .. you really can't know how much it was appreciated.

We are Platinum members of the Priority Club so also had a very nice upgrade as well.

The beds were tripled-sheeted, very comfortable and had both soft and hard pillows to choose from. Nice touch!

The breakfast buffet is extensive and the woman staffing the buffet was extremely polite and helpful when I asked for a to go bag to put some breakfast in as we didn't have time to eat there.

I will definitely stay here again when in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Weeyahneh

Weeyahneh,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with that fragrance free room and comfortable stay. Our housekeeping staff works each day to make sure that each guest has a nice clean room to rest in. I will pass on the word to our Breakfast attendant. Hope your "To Go" breakfast was enough to get your day going. We hope to see you again on our next trip to or thru Albuquerque.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for two nights.. This hotel has good parking facilities. The staff are very helpful and the room was nice and spacious. Rooms were clean and breakfast which was included in the price was more than adequate. On the flip side there are no restuarants near the hotel and this hotel is not walking distance to the old town. We used the public bus, the bus stop is right across from the hotel. But make sure you know the timings and routes before you use them.

In the old town we ate in a fabulous cafe called bebe cafe situated in the patio market just off the main square in a small courtyard. The food was absolutely fantastic. Perfect for a light lunch. We had a crepe with fennel, caramalised onion and walnuts and soup. Yum!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tryandtell
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Tryandtell,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you were happy with the accommodations, staff and our breakfast. I can never pick what I want when I stay at a Holiday Inn Express. So many choices! The closest restaurant is the Pueblo Harvest Cafe which is right across the street. They serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Maybe you can try them the next time you are in Albuquerque. Have a wonderful Summer. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Clean and modern hotel. The rooms were clean a d very comfortable. The free breakfast offered a nice selection of food choices. One negative was the wireless Internet. When I called down to the front desk for a pass code, nobody answered (it was 10:30 pm) so no Internet that night.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank gschwob
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

gschwob,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am happy that you had a comfortable stay and a nice breakfast with us. I do apologize that someone was not available to provide the internet code to you. I know how important it is for us to be "connected". I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next tirp to Albuquerque. Have a nice Summer.