Chose this while driving route 40. Easy and convenient to get to. Penny at front desk gracious and welcoming both when we called ahead and on arrival and checkout. Room immaculate and even though we were on the interstate side heard nothing once we closed the blackout curtains. Standard complimentary breakfast and USA Today to read. Would definitely recommend and return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, IHG, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town