We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very teasonable rate. Good breakfast. Nice pool. Very clean. Overall, we were very happy with choice.
We had 2 bedroom suite which was huge. Unfortunately it faced the street and was somewhat noisy.
Sara worked the night shift and was excellent. We joked with her asking about the freshly baked cookies. 1/2 hour later she called our room and stated the cookies were ready. Nice service!
The location was convenient but you will need a car. Old town is about 1 1/2 miles away. Walgreens across street with a convenience store next door. Highway 40 is right there.
In sum, we were very happy with HIE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque