My stay in March was due to a business trip, and I had a comfortable and pleasant stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and cozy, and the breakfast (free!!) was great. Just what I needed at the beginning and the end of the day. New Mexico landscapes are amazing, and a trip to Santa Fe ( 55 miles away) is recommended.
I always try to stay at Holiday Inn hotels, I was never disappointed, the standard of the rooms, breakfast and staff is uniform all over the US (unlike other chain hotels as Comfort Inn, Best Western..) .So based on my experience, you can expect comfort and good service at Holiday Inn hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town