While on a recent trip we stumbled upon this HI express. We were planning on an overnight stay, but the hotel was so nice and the staff were so pleasant and accommodating, that we extended our stay another day. If we weren't on our way back from our actual vacation, we would have stayed another day! Their recommendations for dinner, the old town area, and the hotels location were all superb. If you're traveling through, you can't go wrong with this one! The general manager and the lady she was training (who will be operating the hotel in Gallup) were absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to ensure that we enjoyed our stay. They were very familiar with the area and gave wonderful recommendations on activities and eateries!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque