My husband, daughter, and I had been on the road for more than seven-teen hours on our way to Southern California. Extremely fatigued we checked into our hotel where the front desk staff was friendly and very accomodating. Our room was clean and beautiful, just what we needed, the hot continental breakfast was satisfy, and the check out process was seamless. Will be returning in the future to another HIE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque