This hotel is near so many cultural and shopping opportunities, and is really easy to get to from everywhere - a great thing for strangers to the city. Perfect location for museum visits, shopping in Old Town. Across the street is the Pueblo Cultural Center, which is not only a wonderful museum, but has an absolutley fantastic restaurant. We had a comfortable suite with a lovely view of the Sandia Mtns. Tthis is a great home base for exploring Albuquerque.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town