Isleta Resort & Casino
$149
Hotels.com
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
EconoLodge
$102
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
All reviewsembers restaurantlaser tagcasino floorbalcony roomvalet staffnon smokersrooms are nicenew mexicohot tubroad tripsanta feballoon fiestaisletasspaventilationhousekeepingconference
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed in this hotel on 1/1 fir 2 nights with my family as I was looking for an indoor pool for my son which he ended up not using. Although the rooms are nice and clean, it's not convenient as it's outside the city proper. This hotel pretty much cater for people that uses the casino.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank saniel5
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was our first trip to New Mexico and we are glad we stayed at this property. For our 3 day stay, we were upgraded to a King Studio Room which was very spacious and had a large bathroom when compared to most hotel rooms. The furniture was a little worn with a few dings and scratches, but overall, the room was comfortable and in good condition. What made this property stand out was the welcoming attitude we received from every employee we met. From the front desk to the restaurant staff to the casino staff, we were made to feel like they were genuinely glad we were there. We did eat in several of the restaurants and the food was very good with ample portions. The resort is somwhat remote however they do provide airport shuttle service. During our stay we decided to go to Santa Fe about 50 miles north. Rather than use our rental car, we opted for the train. The hotel shuttle took us to the train station, and since it was rather cold out, let us stay in the shuttle until the train arrvied. When we returned that evening the shuttle was already there waiting for us. This would even be a convenient and very inexpensive way to visit downtown Albuquerque or other tourist sights. Bottom line, the resort was fine, it was the treatment received from the staff that would make us come back!

Room Tip: Golf Course View was nice!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Bar staff decides when they feel you have had enough, I guess 3 drinks in 4 hours when your sitting at the bar reading is cause to cut you off. They have a lot of regulars and if your not well you will get bad service and treated like a child by one of the short fat guys or the old lady behind the bar here is your place! NO I was not drunk NO I was not being loud or even talking YES I was well dressed..... When I got first got there I saw bar staff call Security on a guy that wouldn't wear his hat to the front, dress code, I got no problem. But they treated the dude like a scum bag and like I said before like he was an unruly school child.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Where do I begin? I should say we were meeting family for a wedding, we had three different reservations under three different names. None of us were allowed a room until 3:pm which is their check in time. (The wedding was a five and we needed to leave at four.) Seems late to me considering check out is 11am, but Anyway, try as we might, they had no rooms until 3:00. Two of our rooms did became available at 3:00 but the third wasn't ready until 4pm, and then the reservation made for two queens was unavailable and they could only offer a one king. We took turns changing in one room. The staff was friendly about it but it was very annoying considering that other people came and left with keys in the meantime. When we finally got them, the rooms were spacious but the beds were lumpy in two rooms and sagging in the third. The sheets suck. In the night the bed became unmade and I ended up sleeping on the mattress!
Let's talk about their restaurant, Tiwa, the staff there couldn't be any nicer and the food was good, when we could get seated. The second time we went, there were three empty tables for two and a bunch of tables behind a partition, we were a party of four and they wouldn't move two of the table togethers and they couldn't open the tables behind the partition. Really nice about it but.... Let's talk about the hot tub and pool. The outdoor hot tub was closed for the season, you could gain access to the indoor hot tub about 50 feet from the pool but it costs $15 a day spa fee cause it's in the spa. See the pictures for the bowling alley on their website? It's not in the building but they'll drive you there, what happens when you get there , I have no idea. What is up with this place???!!! We will never go back.

Room Tip: We booked on Hotels.com. One of our reservations was a confirmed two queen, but it got messed up. And we got the crappiest rooms, next to the elevators. But after waiting two hours for a room to open up, we took them. Billboards along the way proclaim cheap rooms, but we paid $129.00++ , and I'd bet when you arrived asking for a room for the rate on the billboard they wouldn't have any of those available.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were traveling from Tucson to Denver and this was a good stopping off point for us. Being south of Albuquerque, we didn't get hung up in interstate rush hour traffic. Easy on - off exit from I 25. The room was comfortable once we gained access. The first two key cards to the room didn't work - went back to the front desk to get new ones. We were given 3 cards of which only two worked...at least we gained access to the room. Our room (king size bed) was nicely appointed. Bathroom is well designed with watercloset separate from sink and bathtub. Light switches a little difficult to find in the dark, however. Wait staff for both our evening meal and morning breakfast (Tiwa Restaurant) were absolutely outstanding! Excellent work ethics and attitude...ask for Ramona at breakfast time! We will stop here enroute back from Denver to Tucson.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family