Isleta Resort & Casino
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$161
$137
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$123
$114
HIExpress.com
All reviewsembers restaurantlaser tagcasino floorbalcony roomvalet staffnon smokersrooms are nicenew mexicohot tubroad tripsanta feballoon fiestaisletasspaventilationhousekeepingconference
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Isleta Resort recently had a re-grand opening as they transitioned from Hard Rock Casino and REsort to the more appropriate Isleta Resort and Casino. The property boasts amazing artwork from NM artists. The art is beautiful and includes pottery, jewelery, sculptures, and clothes. The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to say hello and ask how you are and if you need help. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. The pool is indoor / outdoor and meets whatever you are in the mood for. Our kids loved this pool ! This resort offers some terrific food - from Tiwa - which has great food and service to Embers, which has one of the best steaks I've ever had. The bar 777's is fun and always has a great band. I'm not a big gambler, but this casino is very nice and never smells like smoke - which means they have great ventilation. Additionally, I have had cake and other desserts from this resort - and you can't go wrong. Their bakery chef is hands down and very talented individual ! This property also has a Fun Connection nearby for the kids. They all enjoyed the bowling and video game. You can also golf or fish nearby (shuttles provided). Something to do for everyone !

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the golf course / Lakes - it's a much better view than the backside of the property.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NMBelen
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was truly made to feel a very welcomed and valued quest in the restaurants, at the front desk, valet service and in the casino.

The food and service was excellent at the Tiwa and Bowtie Bistro.
Prices were reasonable in the two restaurants and the gift shops.

My room was very clean, well stocked with necessities and most comfortable.
Although, I did not make use of the hot tub and pool this visit (forgot bathing suite),
I surely will on my next visit to this resort the end of July.

This is a family (pet included)oriented resort and I highly recommend it for a great
vacation get away.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Morgan W
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I only put one star because I could not rate any lower dark smoky place there are so many armed guards compared to other casinos I found it unusual but as I looked around I can see why there are a lot of shady people walking around almost considered in stocking mode the parking lot needs the security I was approached by at least 5 people asking for change or cigarettes food was not very good and very pricy stay away it lost its zing with the hard rock name

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank tennessee505
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Room wasnt cleaned until 6pm the second day of stay. Staff seemed annoyed when asked for something. Pool and patio furniture was dirty. I was charged for room service I did not incur and they won't refund it to me! BEWARE! Mini vaca ruined.

• Stayed: July 2013
8  Thank Lorij31
Bianca M, Public Relations Manager at Isleta Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Lorij31,
We sincerely apologize for your less than acceptable stay with us. Your review was sent to the correct management staff as to make the necessary changes to make sure we no longer have these type of issues. Thank you so much for your insight into our property. It is reviews like this one that help us strive to give better customer service. We appreciate more than you know the fact that you took the time to let us know about your experience here at Isleta. We hope that you will come to our property again. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Isleta Resort & Casino

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Passing thru Albuquerque on our R66 road trip gave us an opportunity to try a Hard Rock hotel for the first time, being fans of their Cafe/restaurants. We booked on line for 2 nights and on arrival, did not spot the customary trademark Guitar or any obvious signs we were at the right place. The facility is being re-branded to Isleta Resort & Casino and the place was a work in progress. Builders and roped off areas, closed spa and concessions and a general sense of flux from the staff. All the usual rock & pop memorabila had been removed with the empty cases remaining. Hard Rock paraphanalia had all been taken down, and the shop was almost out of stock as the close down had prompted a high demand for Albuquerque branded items. Our room was up to expectations although we had to request replenishment of the in-room coffee supplies. The restaurants served good food, but we were astonished to be requested to show ID to enter the bar, despite this being off the main casino area. Apparently it is nothing to do with age!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Shaunalan
Bianca M, Public Relations Manager at Isleta Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hello Shaunalan,
We sincerely apologize for an inconvenience that our Re-Branding may have caused. We made the decision to end our partnership with Hard Rock and your visited coincided with the rebranding process. It was a hectic time around our property but rest assured that there are no more issues with construction as we are now embracing the change to Isleta Resort & Casino.

Also the area known as our center bar is a 21 and up area only and because of the presence of alcohol we have to attempt to make sure that only persons of age are allowed in that area. New Mexico Law prevents us from being able to serve alcohol in all areas of the casino. We understand that this can be bothersome and hope you understand we have to abide by the law and ask everyone to show id in that area.

We hope that through your travels you will find your way back to us and experience all of the renovations and upgrades. Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. It is messages like this that will help us improve and thrive as a casino and resort here in New Mexico. Have a great day.

Isleta Resort & Casino.