Sandia Peak Inn Motel
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
Hotels.com
$102
1,208 results
All reviewswafflesold townsmall indoor poolboiled eggscontinental breakfasthistoric routebotanical gardensfresh fruitroad noisecentral averoad tripstay there againnew mexicoclean roomsrio grandeshort drivegreat place to stay
Reviewed February 16, 2009

The room was bright, clean, and comfortable. Manager Kay was most interested in seeing that I was comfortable and had everything I needed. This motel will be my first choice in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rpm497
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Friendly & accomodating hosts. Very large, clean & nice rooms. We stayed 2 nights & enjoyed lots of sight seeing in Alb. Old Town was especially nice. This is one of nicest motels we stayed in during our month long road trip. We would recommend it & we would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank HoneyAV
Reviewed January 10, 2009

Staff super friendly and helpful. Rooms newly remodeled and very nice and very clean. This is a great location for staying near old town! There are fancier hotels in Albuquerque but for the money - this is a great place to stay!! We will definitely be staying there again and will recommend it to others.

Stayed: November 2008
2  Thank fanalong
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Good value. King-bed suite had a lot of square footage. Also included mini-fridge, microwave oven, and couch/chairs. Plenty of hot water, and water pressure. Staff very friendly, and helpful. Clean rooms, clean parking area, neighborhood seemed OK. The other residents were quiet. Pool was small, but water felt nice and warm when we put our hands in it. It's directly on the old Route 66. In the winter you're not going to walk to Old Town from the motel, but it's a real short drive. Plently of TV channels to choose from. Highly recommended this place unless you prefer a less personal chain. I did not rate this place 5 stars (excellent) just because I consider myself a tough critic and it's not 100% perfect. But we would definitely stay there again. And I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.

Other things you may want to know:
(a) You have to go outdoors to access the pool. There is a bathroom (dressing area) at the pool so you could wear your street clothes to get there. The nights we were there it was 25F outside. We decided to skip the pool.
(b) Breakfast is included. Yes, it's just coffee, dry cereal with milk, two types of juice, toast with butter/jelly. We were offered fresh oranges our first morning. It's not going to fill you up, but it's quick, easy, clean, and enough to hold us until lunchtime.
(c) Lam's Chinese restaurant (about 3/4 of a mile down Central, towards Old Town, has pretty good food. We ordered soup and two entrees. We were surprised that they gave us white rice too. Most Chinese restaurants these days nickel and dime the customer by charging extra for rice.
(d) I was sick (flu/cold) when I stayed here, so I woke up several times each night to cough and sneeze. I did not hear any neighbors, but I did hear occasional cars zipping up/down the road, and sirens. The road noise was not loud enough to disturb our sleep. But if you're awake at 2 a.m. with the flu you may hear it.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kalifornia
Reviewed October 24, 2008

We stayed for 2 nights during the Balloon Fiesta. Owners friendly. Rooms clean with good amenities. Small indoor pool very welcome. Motel close to old town.

Norfolk, England